We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13651 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by randall c (FARMINGTON, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Escape — Feb 13, 2016 4:50 AM
There were no welded nuts inside the frame for the side bolts for my 2008 Ford Escape. Had to buy nuts that should be provided. I reversed the bolts to put the nuts on. Had to cut slits in the frame to be able to tighten the bolts and nuts up. Took about a total time of three hours to install. Overall I like the look and how easy it was for one person to install.
Ships By 4/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Receiver Hitch Only
- Part #:13651
- Comes with the receiver hitch only
- Drilling required
- Install time: 60 minutes
- GTW: up to 3,500 lbs
- GTW (with weight distribution system): 5,000 lbs
- Modification of exhaust may be required
- Installation Instructions (PDF)