We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #12061 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Philip B (Debary, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Quest — Nov 12, 2014 8:34 PM
quick delivery, easy installation, good quality...most difficult part of install was getting the rubber plugs out to attach bolts....one man job with the help of a jack(i'm 69 years old)....highly recommend
Reviewed by Dale K (NORTH ROYALTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Quest — Jul 31, 2014 6:18 PM
the hitch is great: high quality, durable and fits like a glove. I actually was a little apprehensive about doing this myself. However, after I got a quote from the dealer ($289) and a local shop ($100), I decided to do it myself. I used a cinder block to steady it while I put in the bolts. Once they were in, I used a torque wrench to tighten them. looks great. Now I just need to mount the bike rack and my family and I are ready for some great bike adventures.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch cover balls
- trailer hitches by valley
- 2003 f150 front end hitch receiver
- ram hidden hitch spare tire
- recever hitch kia
- subaru trailer hitches prices
- kia trailer hitch
- toyota tacoma receiver
- subaru forester trailer hitches
- can you put a trailer hitch on a ford focus
- green high flow air filter
- best products to improve mpg in truck
- trim for fender flares