We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #112213 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kirk B (Blue Springs, MO) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jun 05, 2012 8:39 AM
I intallled this on a 2012 Chevy Volt and you can't go wrong the the detailed instructions provided, complete with color pictures. Although I don't tow with it and primarily use it for my bike rack, I wish it was rated for a little more weight than 100 lb tongue weight. My heavy duty Yakima Hold-up bike rack weighs 65 lbs by itself. Add the weight of two bikes, plus the fact that it is cantelivered out an extra distance becuase I use 1 1/4" to 2" mount adapter, it is visually at its weight limit but it still does the trick. The finish on the hitch is excellent as well. I would higly recommend Curt Hitches. In fact I just ordered one from AutoAnything for my daugters 2009 Chevy Malibu. It is rated for 300 lbs at the tongue so I know it will work well.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- free shipping curt trailer hitch
- 2012 nissan xterra hitches
- toyota highlander 2013 trailer hitch
- draw tite hitch 2003 toyota corolla
- 2011 ford exploer trailer hitch
- mercedes tow hitch
- mercedes towing
- 2005 malibu hitch
- trailer wiring kit for ford mustang
- volkswagon jetta accessories
- car custom floor mats
- cargo mats suv
- personalized dashboard covers