We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Receiver Hitches Part #11250 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Dwayne D (Eastland, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Rio — May 14, 2016 7:38 PM
I ordered this Curt Receiver hitch so I could carry a couple of bicycles with my 2016 Kia Rio LX. It will do the job and I feel the price/value was OK. I ended up having to buy a $40.00 sheet metal bit to enlarge the holes on the Kia frame, and the instructions weren't updated for the 2016 Kia - it has a plastic cover now on the driver side - probably to improve gas mileage - that I had to cut to allow the hitch to be mounted to the frame. You can remove it, but I made it work.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch curt
- 1972 ford pickup receiver hitch
- curt front hitch receiver
- toyota corolla trailer hitch bolt size
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- lincoln mkx trailer hitch
- plug in trailer harness for 2010 chevy impala
- hitch for rx350 lexus
- bras for trucks
- car covers all weather
- what are fender flares