We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11250 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher M (BELFORD, NJ) Reviewed for a 2017 Hyundai Accent — Nov 02, 2017 9:03 AM
I was a bit dubious about the "30 minute easy installation" the instructions promised; especially when they started throwing out terms like "fishing method" and "reverse fishing method". I was very pleased and surprised then the installation took me less than 20 minutes overall! My only complaint is that if you try to torque the plate that sandwiches the tow hook on the car with the hitch, the plate bends pretty badly around the nut way before torque spec is reached.
Reviewed by Dwayne D (Eastland, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Kia Rio — May 14, 2016 7:38 PM
I ordered this Curt Receiver hitch so I could carry a couple of bicycles with my 2016 Kia Rio LX. It will do the job and I feel the price/value was OK. I ended up having to buy a $40.00 sheet metal bit to enlarge the holes on the Kia frame, and the instructions weren't updated for the 2016 Kia - it has a plastic cover now on the driver side - probably to improve gas mileage - that I had to cut to allow the hitch to be mounted to the frame. You can remove it, but I made it work.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
- trailer hitch curt
- 1972 ford pickup receiver hitch
- curt front hitch receiver
- toyota corolla trailer hitch bolt size
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- how to wire trailer lights on a 2010 cadallac srx
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- lincoln mkx trailer hitch
- plug in trailer harness for 2010 chevy impala
- hitch for rx350 lexus
- bras for trucks
- car covers all weather
- what are fender flares