We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #11302 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Julie S (LOGAN, UT) Reviewed for a 2011 Nissan Juke — Jun 03, 2016 7:18 AM
There was no issue putting this on my car. When I bought the Reese hitches I had trouble with two different kinds and this one went on smooth!
Reviewed by Martin H (CARY, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Juke — Mar 13, 2015 9:45 PM
Purchased for a 2012 Juke FWD SL - ensure you note that the AWD hitch is different than the FWD hitch. Received hitch relatively quickly. Instructions seemed comprehensive at first, but found that the images were not detailed enough. Although it seems simple at first glance, "lowering the muffler" is the most challenging step. Note the casual mention of possible need to bend the hanger - not a possible need, a complete necessity. Once that was puzzled out, it installed relatively easily.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.99 Value!
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer tow hitch
- class 4 trailer hitch 2007 ford f150
- curt 31063
- trailor hitch for 2001 jeep cherokee
- volkswagen hitch covers
- range rover tow hitch receiver
- mercedes trailer hitches
- ford f150 2010 after market parts
- front hitch for dodge ram
- trailer hitch for 2008 ford escape
- pick up truck accessories
- custom auto seat covers
- floor mats for car