We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #14002 Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark B (SAN PEDRO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2016 12:39 PM
This is not my first Curt Receiver Hitch. I looked for a Curt specifically because they are well made and very easy to install. Four bolts and I was ready to go. The only special tool I needed was a torque wrench which any home mechanic should already have,
Reviewed by Steve T (FORT LAUDERDALE, FL) — Apr 27, 2015 7:57 PM
Installed on my 2013 F-150 4x4 supercrew in minutes! Very nice, great fit, very happy. Only thing I had to do was remove the white model number sticker that was stuck on the side of it. Great value @ $107 delivered!!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- curt trailer versus
- 2012 nissan murano receiver
- draw tite hitch grand cherokee 1999
- front mount tow hitch receiver 2011 ford f150
- lexus trailer hitch cover
- mercedes tow hitch
- toyota hitch step
- trailer hitch vw jetta
- 2008 gmc envoy towing rating
- hitch for prius
- durable truck seat covers
- chips for increase horse power
- custom fit truck mats