We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Trailer Hitches Part #13106 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Daniel H (MCMINNVILLE, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Subaru Forester — Jun 13, 2015 8:52 PM
Installation was performed by myself. Took 20 mins. Would have been easier with an extra set of hands, but it was doable with jack stands. Love the fit and finish! Excellent quality, but that was expected :)
Reviewed by Michael G (SANTA FE, NM) — Nov 04, 2014 2:09 PM
The Hitch is everything AutoAnything said. Hitch looks better then I thought it would on vehicle. Good products, Delivery free and fast! I have made several purchases now, very happy with service!
Reviewed by Kenneth B (Seattle, WA) — Aug 18, 2014 8:11 AM
When I purchased it - I was told it didn't require drilling any new holes - which was not the case - fortunately I had some good drills to cut through the two plates of steel I had to drill through - I would have been in big trouble if I didn't have them. It all worked out.
Reviewed by Kimber K (Battle Ground, WA) — Jan 03, 2014 4:24 PM
The hitch fit well,but instructions said there was no drilling on my 2001 Ford Explorer. There were no factory holes where they said there would be. Had to drill 1/2 inch holes. Big pain.
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- buy curt
- buy a hidden hitch part 90647
- draw tite hitch for honda pilot 2003
- round tube hitch reciever 2007 subaru outback
- subaru hitch wiring harness
- porsche trailer hitch
- hitch for mercedes
- hidden hitch for 1972 gmc 1500
- dodge ram hitch cover
- saturn vue hitch
- wheel stops for garage floor
- automobile wind deflector
- pickup truck tailgate net