We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT T-Connectors Part #55383 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric W (Cranford, NJ) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Aztek — Aug 24, 2009 6:07 AM
After removing the panels & taillights, installation was a breeze. One small note that the instructions fail to mention: there is no pass through from inside the car to the hitch. Basically, the wire stores inside the jack storage compartment and you drop it out the rear window when in use. Not a big deal, but had this been in the directions, would've saved me an hour!
Reviewed by Terry B (Beloit, WI) — Oct 20, 2008 7:17 AM
I purchased a Curt T-Connector for a 2007 Buick Rendezvous and I think you should change the wires so they can feed out the grommet on the floor in the back left side. Them you don't have to have the wire coming out under the closed door. Terry
Ships By 7/24
- What Do You Drive?
- curtis hitches
- 92 isuzu trooper t connection instalation
- t-one 118376
- trailer hitch t connector
- trailer wiring ford edge
- volkswagen trailer hitch cover
- dodge hitch cover
- front hitch for toyota tacoma
- 2001 ford ranger trailer hitch
- subaru legacy trailer wiring
- auto best floor liners mats
- slip over seat covers for trucks
- steel storage for the back of a pick up truck