We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches Part #33328 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Roads E (Winnsboro, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 Honda Ridgeline — Dec 10, 2015 6:45 AM
I have already put this hitch to good use. It is well built, comes with easy to use instructions, and is easy to install. They put a lot of thought into the engineering of this hitch. My only complaint is that they didn't come out with it sooner for my truck.
Reviewed by Theodore A. R (NEWTON, NJ) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Ridgeline — Jul 19, 2014 11:36 AM
The front hitch for a Honda Ridgeline doesn't fit that well. I'm about 4 hours into it and found the the holes for mounting are a little off and I'm not sure how I am going to resolve it. If you buy one I would recommend that you have a trailer please install it!! Good Luck
Reviewed by Joseph O (Elysburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Ridgeline — Nov 24, 2013 3:32 AM
If you have a Honda Ridgeline you are in for a job that took me five hours to install. The holes in the Honda round bar were not large enough for the supplied hardware.
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - $5.99 Value!
- Get a Free Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - $9.99 Value!
Ships By 11/27
- What Do You Drive?
- ball hitch protected
- 2008 chrysler town and country hitch
- hitch for 2005 durango
- trailor hitch for kia sorento
- hitch vw
- dodge trailer hitch
- ford hitch cover
- bug shields for gmc 2011 cayon
- vw touareg hitch
- 2005 toyota tacome bed rail caps
- custom car mats car floor mats
- aftermarket exhaust system
- auto anything truck seat covers