- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- With the CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount you’ll be ready to roll with almost any trailer
- Rotating 2” shank sports 3 welded trailer balls of varying sizes—1.875”, 2” or 2.3125”
- Can shoulder up to 10,000 lbs of gross trailer weight (depending on the ball)
- Before applying, measure your hitch height to allow for precise trailer leveling
- Flip the shank for a maximum drop or rise of 5.75”
- Comes in a durable, black powder coat for a long-lasting finish
- 0.625” diameter pins & clips provide security and easy adjustment
- Permanently attached trailer balls should deter vandals and thieves
- Your CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It doesn’t matter whether you’re hitching a full-size camper or a double-horse trailer to your rig—you’ve been down the trail enough times to know it can haul it all. But the devil’s in the details, and one thing your truck can’t do is accommodate every trailer size. The process of exchanging one for another, depending on your towing needs, can definitely be a dampener, so save yourself the time and back pain by connecting with the CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount.
The ultimate accessory when it comes to towing flexibility, the CURT 3 Ball Adjustable Ball Mount’s central feature is a heavy-duty, rotating shank equipped with a trio of welded trailer balls of the most common sizes—1.875”, 2” and 2.3125.” Once you’ve turned it to the suitable size, just drop in your 0.625” pins and clips to hold things fast and secure.
As strong as they are versatile, the CURT Multi Ball Adjustable Ball Mount can support up to 10,000 lbs of gross trailer weight (depending on the ball) and boasts a maximum drop or rise of 5.75” for plenty of room either way. Coated in a corrosion-free black powder finish, your CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Adjustable Tri-Ball Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ricardo H (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Sep 23, 2017 2:49 PM
This is an awesome piece of equipment for the price. Yes, it is heavy but it feels to be quality built and should last longer than my truck and trailer. It sets up very easily and is functional. Very happy with this purchase.
Reviewed by elijah N (Madison, AL) — Jan 18, 2017 6:19 AM
Too sure. Great, excellent, wonderful. Like the valiant despite all the pressure. I am very pleased about this product result. And never worried before any weight yet. Thank manufacturers.
- front mounted trailor hitches
- review lund genesis tri-fold tonneau
- review on rancho rs5000 shocks
- infiniti hitch cover
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- nissan rubber floor mats
- ford lightning car cover
- tow hitch for dodge dakota
- 2012 ford f250 gooseneck hitch
- cargo rack for trucks
- garage floor car stoppers
- wind and rain deflectors