- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The CURT Bumper Mount Hitch empowers you to lug just about anything without breaking a sweat
- Attaches your hitch to your truck’s step bumper, not the frame, with included nuts & bolts
- Accepts a 2” x 2” ball mount shank and can tow up to 5,000 lbs of gross trailer weight
- Lowered hitch point makes it easy to quickly level your payload
- Mount Hitch is finished with a durable black powder coat enamel
- Your CURT Bumper Mount Hitch carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Before you strike out on your next heavy-hauling trip, be sure to equip your rig with the high-strength and flexibility offered by the CURT Bumper Mount Hitch. With this ideal cargo-carrying accessory strapped right to your bumper rather than the frame, your towing game will never be the same.
Unlike a bumper mount—which is just a hole in your vehicle’s bumper for installing a trailer ball—the CURT Bumper Hitch Kit opens the door to much easier height adjustment and trailer leveling. Accepting any 2” x 2” ball mount shank and able to tow up to 5,000 lbs in gross trailer weight (with a tongue weight capacity of 500 lbs), the CURT Bumper Mount Trailer Hitch can handle a colossal RV as easily as a simple pop-up camper.
With all the necessary nuts and bolts included, your CURT Bumper Mount Receiver boasts a stylish but durable black powder-coated finish and comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
CURT Bumper Mount Hitch Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Brad W (SPRINGFIELD, MO) Reviewed for a 1995 Toyota T100 — Mar 11, 2016 6:14 PM
Great product. Great price. Perfect for my bike rack! Just what I was looking for. Was really impressed with the quality. Picture does not do this hitch justice!! Thanks CURT. Did I mention fast delivery.
Reviewed by Michael B (SEVERN, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 03, 2016 2:56 PM
Ordered and installed the bumper mount on my 2016 Tacoma. No problems. Service was very fast and got here right when I needed it. The hitch looks great and provides more capabilities than I will need.
- jeep tow bar mount install
- trail jammer ext review
- tri fold truck cover reviews
- tow package for mercedes
- toyota dashboard covers
- toyota trailer hitches
- trailer hitch for 2011 ford explorer
- lexus is 250 cover
- 5th wheel wiring harness for 2011 ford f350
- cargo mats for cars
- cheap auto air filters
- rear-view mirror