- Maximize your front-end’s towing capacity and utility with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- CURT hitches are custom-designed for a flawless fit
- Class III hitch carries up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull
- Boasts durable construction from robotically-welded steel
- Thick powder coating prevents surface rust, while sealed ends guard against internal corrosion
- 2” receiver is perfect for connecting hitch steps, trailers, winch mounting plates and more
- Bolts quickly into place with no drilling required (select your vehicle for details)
- Includes necessary mounting hardware and installation instructions
- CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches come backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty
Put the front-end of your workhorse to work and take your towing abilities to the next level with a CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch. This durable hauling must-have is custom-designed for a perfect fit on your vehicle’s front-end, so you can bet on rugged, good looks and stress-free installation with no drilling required.
No task is too big or too small for your CURT Front Receiver Hitch. These Class III hitches shoulder up to 500 lbs of tongue weight and 9,000 lbs of line pull with ease. Whether you want to hook up your boat trailer for easier launching or connect a portable winch to get out of tight spots, CURT Front Trailer Hitches get any job done right. When space is limited in your big rig, these front trailer hitches are often used to hold cargo carriers, freeing up your cabin to hold extra gear.
CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches bolt onto your vehicle frame’s underside just like rear mount hitches—the only difference is that these towing accessories are placed in the front of your ride. They’re specifically designed to mount on vans, trucks and SUVs, and they can easily be used with accessories like spare tire mounts, license plate holders, step pads and more.
Front Mount Trailer Hitches from CURT not only boast ultimate versatility, but they’re also built tough to survive the most demanding tasks. Using choice slabs of steel, CURT robotically welds every joint for maximum strength and seals up the ends to prevent internal corrosion. Plus, each CURT Front Mount Receiver Hitch is finished with a thick powder coating to fight off surface rust and scratches, as well as damage from UV rays. Your CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitch comes backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and 1-year finish warranty.
CURT Front Mount Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
274 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy V (SANTA ROSA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Nissan Xterra — Monday at 9:09 PM
It would have been helpful to look at the installation video first. It would of saved me time to install. The unit is solid and awesome!
Reviewed by Albert P (Woodland, WA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Sunday at 4:03 AM
I was undecided on which manufacturer to go with after reading many reviews. The two I was looking at bolted on at different places and I liked how Curt attached to the frame but as others have stated only four of the six holes lined up for use with out modification. Also there was some chips in the powder coat I am not happy with that I will have to touch up with paint.
Reviewed by Jim H (FOUNTAIN VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Sep 27, 2015 10:23 AM
The model I purchased was easy to install (took less than an hour and thats with me "dinking" around and not trying for speed). Unit seems very solid. I'm contemplating reversing the horizontal bar which would raise the level of the hitch about 4". The only reason I haven't is the hitch is currently under my front bumper. If I reverse it I will have to cut a hole in the plastic below the front bumper, and I'm not sure I'm ready to do that.
Reviewed by bobby t (BOISE, ID) — Sep 27, 2015 9:31 AM
Was a perfect fit and looks good. Was easilier for me to remove the bumber and use jackstands to hold in place. Happy with my purchase and there are many asscessiores to pick from to customize your needs.
- Get a Free CURT Receiver Hitch Cover With Purchase - A $9.95 Value!
- Get a Free Curt Hitch Pin With Purchase - A $5.95 Value!
Ships By 10/12
- What Do You Drive?