- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Limit lateral trailer sway without losing mobility with a CURT Sway Tab Ball Mount
- Designed to provide a mounting tab for your existing sway control trailer ball
- Accommodates trailer hitches with a 2” x 2” receiver tube opening
- Gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs and tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs
- Outfitted with a 1” trailer ball hole to accept any trailer ball shank
- Offers a 3/4” rise or 2” drop for user-specific trailer leveling
- CNC-formed and robotically-welded for a perfect fit and added strength
- Durable powder coat finish adds style and corrosion resistance
- Your CURT Sway Tab Ball Mount carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When you’re coming around the mountain with an RV, boat or toy hauler in tow, the most unwelcome sight in the world would be to see your payload playing peek-a-boo in your side mirrors. Keep a tighter grip on your trailer without totally eliminating mobility with the CURT Sway Tab Ball Mount.
Pairing a standard ball mount design with a welded sway control tab, the CURT Sway Control Ball Mount allows you to perch any standard trailer ball in the 1” mounting tab for a secure fit with just the right amount of give.
With a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs and a tongue weight capacity of 750 lbs, the CURT Sway Tab Hitch Mount is any experienced tower’s top choice for larger loads. With an adjustable leveling range of a 3/4” rise to a 2” drop, your durable CURT Sway Tab Ball Mount comes in a resilient black powder finish and is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.