- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get all your hitching essentials with the CURT Towing Starter Kit
- Includes ball mount, trailer ball, hitch lock and pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)
- Towing Starter Kit is designed for 1 1/4" or 2” receiver hitches (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple drops, lengths, and weight ratings available (select from the dropdown menu above)
- Crafted from high-quality CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel
- Finished with a high-gloss, durable black powder coat
- Your CURT Towing Starter Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
So you’ve got your receiver hitch installed and a trailer that’s ready to hit the road. With so many towing accessories on the market, picking out the right parts can get confusing. But there’s one way to hitch up in a jiffy—the CURT Towing Starter Kit.
The easiest way to get your trailer towing, CURT Towing Starter Kits include all the essentials you’ll need. From ball mount to trailer ball, hitch lock to pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)—you get it all.
Like all their products, your Towing Starter Kit by CURT is built-tough from CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel and coated with a durable, high-gloss black powder coat finish. CURT backs your Towing Starter Kit with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Towing Starter Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by william k (Moosup, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Aug 10, 2016 8:37 PM
This is my first one I've ever owned and I have to say for the price it the best.I would rate it above the Reese starter kit. Curt is definitely the better product. It's very well made and the paint seems to a better material.I would recommend this product for any owner of a truck looking for great value.
Reviewed by David C (CORVALLIS, OR) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Sierra — Aug 05, 2016 5:44 PM
This tow kit is quite complete, Stinger, standard pin w/clip, locking pin w/2 keys and receiver cap. I just completed a 1200 mile camping trip hauling the gear in a small utility trailer. Using the locking pin for the stinger and a lock on the trailer hitch, I didn't have to worry about waking up in the morning to find my trailer and gear gone. The included case is great for storage!