- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get all your hitching essentials with the CURT Towing Starter Kit
- Includes ball mount, trailer ball, hitch lock and pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)
- Towing Starter Kit is designed for 1 1/4" or 2” receiver hitches (depending on vehicle)
- Multiple drops, lengths, and weight ratings available (select from the dropdown menu above)
- Crafted from high-quality CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel
- Finished with a high-gloss, durable black powder coat
- Your CURT Towing Starter Kit is backed by a 1-year warranty
So you’ve got your receiver hitch installed and a trailer that’s ready to hit the road. With so many towing accessories on the market, picking out the right parts can get confusing. But there’s one way to hitch up in a jiffy—the CURT Towing Starter Kit.
The easiest way to get your trailer towing, CURT Towing Starter Kits include all the essentials you’ll need. From ball mount to trailer ball, hitch lock to pin & clip (kit contents vary by vehicle)—you get it all.
Like all their products, your Towing Starter Kit by CURT is built-tough from CNC-formed and robotically-welded steel and coated with a durable, high-gloss black powder coat finish. CURT backs your Towing Starter Kit with a 1-year warranty.
CURT Towing Starter Kit Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bruce M (COTTONWOOD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Nov 09, 2017 9:16 PM
Looks good and has all the pieces you need for virtually any towing application.
Reviewed by Bryce C (SANTA MARIA, CA) — Oct 25, 2017 8:24 PM
This is a great kit that can tow 7000lbs seems pretty sturdy and it's awesome that it includes the lock so the hitch is harding to take.
Reviewed by Jameson B (san francisco, CA) Reviewed for a 2003 Acura CL — Sep 04, 2017 5:42 PM
I chatted with an AutoAnything rep before purchasing, because I wasn't sure about tongue weight, ride height, etc. When this arrived, I was concerned that two positions might not be enough. They were plenty though, and I quickly found the reverse position gave me a good ride height (Acura 3.2 to arbor freight trailer). I don't think mine came with the locking bolt shown in the picture, but I'm just noticing that now. Great kit.
Reviewed by Jorge T (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Sienna — Jul 24, 2017 9:35 PM
Awesome piece. It came with a lock and a pin. Great piece and value. Bought the 4 in drop to use upside down in order to get enough ground clearance and correct angle on my van.