- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- CURT Trailer Coupler Locks give your rig the high-strength towing security it deserves
- Key-operated locks are available in multiple styles to suit your set-up
- Come in a variety of finishes—including chrome, brass and zinc
- Designed to fit closely to latch-type couplers
- Spare key included with every original set
- Your CURT Trailer Coupler Locks are covered by a 1-year limited warranty
Sometimes you need a little extra help to ensure your boat, camper or utility trailer stays where it belongs. And sometimes a simple safety pin or coupler hatch just won’t do the trick. That’s why the savvy hauler goes with the surefire locking power of a CURT Coupler Lock set.
Not only do key-operated CURT Coupler Locks retain your coupler latch mechanism, but they hold it fast in place and deter any thief from tampering with your towage. Available in a variety of styles and long-lasting finishes—from chrome, brass and zinc—CURT Trailer Coupler Locks feature two end caps and a dust cap to prevent your locking mechanism from corroding over time.
Engineered to fit all latch-type couplers, your CURT Trailer Coupler Locks are backed by a 1-year limited warranty.
CURT Trailer Coupler Locks Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David K (Las Cruces, NM) — Dec 25, 2015 1:52 PM
A simple well designed lock. The lightweight aluminum construction does not seem to be at the expense of function or security. It's appearance alone will provide enough deterrent, along with a rather stout wheel chock lock, to afford an extra peace of mind for my parked and unattended motorcycle trailer. DK