- Hitch up with the stylish and rust-free Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount
- Solid one-piece forged-aluminum construction delivers heavy-duty durability and featherweight ease-of-use
- Flashy aluminum finish never corrodes or gets bound up in your receiver
- Ample ball platform measures 1" thick x 3" wide
- Angled quick-load design makes for fast mounting
- Handles loads of up to 8,000 lbs (GTW) & 800 lbs (TW)
- Your Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Not all metals are created equal and the same goes for hitch ball mounts. That's why Draw-Tite created the super stylish and rust-free Aluminum Ball Mount. Perfect for boaters, fisherman and anyone whose tow rig is exposed to water, the aluminum ball mount never rusts and never seizes inside the hitch receiver.
Crafted from solid aluminum, the Draw-Tite ball mount is stout enough to tow serious weight and flashy enough to liven up the look of any bland hitch receiver. The 1" thick x 3" wide ball platform holds balls of all sizes and the angled quick-load end makes for easy receiver mounting.
Available in a variety of lengths, rises and drops, there's an aluminum ball mount perfect for your set up. And best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Aluminum Ball Mount with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Aluminum Ball Mount Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lewis I (HOMOSASSA SPRINGS, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Nov 13, 2015 5:58 AM
I just Bought a New Truck. The ball mount on my old truck was Chrome Plated Steel. and Rust had penetrated the Chrome making it look terrible. I did not want another Steel mount. After doing some research I decided on a Draw Tite Aluminum. I ordered it from Auto Anything, and was Surprised to get it the next day.It was One piece Forged and the polished Finish was beautiful. I added a Stainless Ball, and now I never have to worry about a Rusty Hitch again. When I get a New Truck again, I won't ha
Reviewed by John C (Pickerington, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Tahoe — Oct 07, 2013 9:03 PM
I got this for my 2011 Tahoe and it is just the right height for my trailer. The aluminum is very nicely finished and looks like it should stay looking that way forever.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- draw tite trailer hitch
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- draw tite front mount receiver
- trailer hitch ball drawtite
- tow package for mercedes
- toyota hitch cover
- mitsubishi trailer hitch
- tow ball for toyota tacoma
- hitch for mazda 5
- bmw x5 trailer hitch
- automobile floor mats rubber
- rain shields
- windshield covers for trucks