- Fold it up when you need it, down when you don’t, with the Draw-Tite Fold-Down Gooseneck Hitch
- Raise or lower your tow ball in seconds—allows full bed access when not in use
- Forged & heat-treated 2-5/16" chrome ball and platform boast a 25,000 lb gross towing weight (GTW) rating
- Oversize pull ring lets you raise or lower the ball while wearing gloves
- Finished with a hardwearing black powder coat
- Requires no alteration of your factory exhaust system
- Integrated grease fitting is visible & easily accessible for regular maintenance
- Includes platform, ball, mounting hardware & spring-loaded safety chain loops
- Rails are custom sized for your year, make and model vehicle making setup a snap (sold separately)
- Uses existing frame holes for an easy, bolt-on installation—no drilling, cutting or welding
- Engineered to match your truck’s weight rating
- Included spacer shims defend your bed’s corrugation from damage
- Your Draw-Tite Fold-Down Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Hauling your horse trailer to the weekend rodeo takes serious gear. Of course, you and your truck have other things to do during the week, but with that gooseneck hitch in the way, your cargo area is occupied—until now. Like a holstered revolver, the Draw-Tite Fold-Down Gooseneck Hitch is the quick draw gunslinger of the towing world.
Folding up when you need to hitch up your trailer and down when you don't, this folding gooseneck hitch stays neatly out of the way. The integrated platform, ball and spring-loaded safety chain loops mount to a set of custom-sized rails (sold separately) in your bed. The rails are engineered just for your truck's dimensions and weight rating for a lightning-fast setup. And, the entire system installs into your existing frame holes with no cutting, drilling or modifications to your stock exhaust system required.
Featuring a large pull ring, raising and lowering the ball is quick and easy—even while wearing gloves. Plus, the heavy-duty platform and forged, heat-treated 2-5/16" chrome ball together boast a 25,000 lb gross towing weight rating. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Fold-Down Gooseneck Hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Fold-Down Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by ROY C (ASTOR, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — May 22, 2015 3:41 AM
ALTHOUGH I DID NOT DO THE INSTALLATION, MY SERVICEMAN FOUND IT A FAIRLY EASY CHORE. OPERATION AND HOOK-UP OF THE FOLD-DOWN HITCH IS SIMPLE AND QUITE ADEQUATE....OVERALL, A GREAT INVESTMENT. THE FOLD-DOWN GOOSENECK HITCH TAKESUP FAR LESS TRUCK BED AREA THAN THE CONVENTIONAL 5TH WHEEL HITCH AND THE FOLD-DOWN CONVENIENCE GETS IT TOTALLY OUT OF THE WAY.
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- drawtite trailer hitches
- curt double lock gooseneck hitch
- draw tight starter kit
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- ford hitch cover
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- toyota tow hitch
- ford f150 cover bed
- hitch for toyota venza
- jeep wrangler hitches
- tent for back of truck
- car seat covers for sale