- Fuse that heavy-duty gear to your front-end with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- Custom-built for your vehicle’s frame
- Features line pull capacity of 9,000 lbs — ideal for hard-pulling winches
- Boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength
- Black powder coating prevents rust, ensuring years of solid service and eye-catching looks
- Road-tested and computer-designed for extreme durability
- Features a 2” receiver tube opening
- Drilled to accept locking J-Pins (not included) for maximum security and reduced sway
- Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches come with a Lifetime Warranty
Ramp up your front-end’s towing muscle by equipping your truck, van or SUV with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch. Whether you’re looking to hook up a snow plow during the frigid winter months or a winch get to out of tight spots while off-roading, a Draw-Tite Front Receiver Hitch provides the perfect solution. With this durable hitch, you now have a sturdy, safe and secure mounting point for a variety of accessories and harnessing your vehicle’s full power.
The black powder coat finish fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation, so you can bet on years of dependable use and head-turning aesthetics. The Draw-Tite Front Trailer Hitch boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength, and each hitch is road-tested for extreme durability. Plus, these hitches can handle up to 9,000 lbs of winch line pull, so no job’s too tough.
Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, the Draw-Tite Front Mount Hitch ensures a perfect fit and easy installation. The hitch comes pre-drilled to accept a locking J-Pin (not included with hitch), so you can achieve ultimate security and reduced sway. Draw-Tite backs each Front Mount Trailer Hitch with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
42 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Davis B (GREENVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — May 10, 2015 3:57 AM
Hitch does not match picture. In the picture it shows the receiver coming straight out when in reality the receiver tube is welded to the bottom of the cress tube
Reviewed by Tom L (Maple valley, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Apr 07, 2015 8:55 PM
Assembly straight forward. Installed by myself, recommend putting on a bucket and a 2x4 to align holes. Otherwise went on with out a problem. Dont believe the guy who said he mounted in 20 min.!
Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches
- Ships Between 6/05 - 6/09
- What Do You Drive?