- Fuse that heavy-duty gear to your front-end with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- Custom-built for your vehicle’s frame
- Features line pull capacity of 9,000 lbs — ideal for hard-pulling winches
- Boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength
- Black powder coating prevents rust, ensuring years of solid service and eye-catching looks
- Road-tested and computer-designed for extreme durability
- Features a 2” receiver tube opening
- Drilled to accept locking J-Pins (not included) for maximum security and reduced sway
- Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches come with a Lifetime Warranty
Ramp up your front-end’s towing muscle by equipping your truck, van or SUV with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch. Whether you’re looking to hook up a snow plow during the frigid winter months or a winch get to out of tight spots while off-roading, a Draw-Tite Front Receiver Hitch provides the perfect solution. With this durable hitch, you now have a sturdy, safe and secure mounting point for a variety of accessories and harnessing your vehicle’s full power.
The black powder coat finish fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation, so you can bet on years of dependable use and head-turning aesthetics. The Draw-Tite Front Trailer Hitch boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength, and each hitch is road-tested for extreme durability. Plus, these hitches can handle up to 9,000 lbs of winch line pull, so no job’s too tough.
Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, the Draw-Tite Front Mount Hitch ensures a perfect fit and easy installation. The hitch comes pre-drilled to accept a locking J-Pin (not included with hitch), so you can achieve ultimate security and reduced sway. Draw-Tite backs each Front Mount Trailer Hitch with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
44 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Louis M (Keyser, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Saturday at 6:59 AM
The draw-tite front hitch fits my 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD perfectly. Installation was straight forward. Quality and finish seem great so far. Shipping was quick. Customer service and ordering were very helpful and sincere.
Reviewed by Davis B (GREENVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 GMC Sierra — May 10, 2015 3:57 AM
Hitch does not match picture. In the picture it shows the receiver coming straight out when in reality the receiver tube is welded to the bottom of the cress tube
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?