- Fuse that heavy-duty gear to your front-end with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch
- Custom-built for your vehicle’s frame
- Features line pull capacity of 9,000 lbs — ideal for hard-pulling winches
- Boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength
- Black powder coating prevents rust, ensuring years of solid service and eye-catching looks
- Road-tested and computer-designed for extreme durability
- Features a 2” receiver tube opening
- Drilled to accept locking J-Pins (not included) for maximum security and reduced sway
- Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches come with a Lifetime Warranty
Ramp up your front-end’s towing muscle by equipping your truck, van or SUV with a Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitch. Whether you’re looking to hook up a snow plow during the frigid winter months or a winch get to out of tight spots while off-roading, a Draw-Tite Front Receiver Hitch provides the perfect solution. With this durable hitch, you now have a sturdy, safe and secure mounting point for a variety of accessories and harnessing your vehicle’s full power.
The black powder coat finish fights off rust, corrosion and oxidation, so you can bet on years of dependable use and head-turning aesthetics. The Draw-Tite Front Trailer Hitch boasts sturdy, steel-welded construction for maximum strength, and each hitch is road-tested for extreme durability. Plus, these hitches can handle up to 9,000 lbs of winch line pull, so no job’s too tough.
Custom-designed with your make and model in mind, the Draw-Tite Front Mount Hitch ensures a perfect fit and easy installation. The hitch comes pre-drilled to accept a locking J-Pin (not included with hitch), so you can achieve ultimate security and reduced sway. Draw-Tite backs each Front Mount Trailer Hitch with a Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Front Mount Trailer Hitches Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Will S (Pottstown, PA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Excursion — Jan 11, 2016 8:55 PM
Great product! I like the fact that it is hidden in the bumper. I will be using it for a dirt bike carrier, winch holder, cargo carrier and most of all to lift up the front of my truck using my Hi-Lift jack when I need to. Quick delivery and cool customer service reps.
Reviewed by Jon M (WESTMINSTER, MD) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 23, 2015 5:50 PM
This item does not fit this model Jeep. There is a bracket on the frame that is not accounted for. The end had to be grinder down 1/4 inch to fit. The bracket also partially covered the bottom bolt hole, which had to be drilled out. One reason I bought this was for the 2 L brackets that attached to the underside of the bumper. They broke. These oversights cost in extra $75 to install. Not a good deal.
Reviewed by Ronald G (CANYON COUNTRY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Dec 18, 2015 9:33 AM
Hitch comes through lower front grill right behind license plate mount, put mount on a receiver insert and you never know the hitch is there until needed.
Reviewed by Louis M (Keyser, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Oct 03, 2015 6:59 AM
The draw-tite front hitch fits my 2012 Chevy Silverado 2500HD perfectly. Installation was straight forward. Quality and finish seem great so far. Shipping was quick. Customer service and ordering were very helpful and sincere.
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- draw tite hitches for sale
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- front trailer hitches for trucks
- draw tight starter kit
- mercedes hitch cover
- honda trailer hitch
- smart car trailer hitch
- toyota tacoma trailer hitch
- jetta trailer hitch
- mazda 3 trailer hitch
- rubber suv floor mats
- silverado tonneau cover stepside
- car covers free shipping