- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
882 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott B (Brecksville, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Infiniti QX60 — Wednesday at 7:49 AM
Biggest issue was cleaning the rust and dirt out of the existing holes. Maybe include a small pipe cleaning brush that can be used to clean threads on vehicle.
Reviewed by George W (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2003 Mazda MPV — Jan 12, 2017 8:16 PM
I ordered a hitch for 2003 Mazda MPV and I needed it for the weekend. I paid for overnight shipping and they said it would be shipped out on Thursday. I was getting nervous because it was getting late. I got an e-mail about 5:30 in the evening that it was shipped and I got it Friday noon. Great price, it fit perfect, and excellent service.
Reviewed by Greg M (Leonardtown, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Nissan Frontier — Jan 12, 2017 5:40 PM
I installed hitch by myself. lined right up with factory holes not too heavy to handle
Reviewed by Darwin Z (Coconut Creek, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Pathfinder — Jan 06, 2017 4:02 PM
This is the best item for your money. It was easy to install. It looks good. In comparison to the dealership price this is worth every penny and it serves the same purpose.