Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code dthitch20
- Rebates: $20 Details
- Ships Between 4/10 - 4/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
578 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matt G (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 11:56 AM
Bought these front and rear hitches for my 2003 Toyota Tundra. AutoAnything shipped them out right away. Installed them myself with basic ratchet / socket set. No drilling required. Would definitely buy again.
Reviewed by Jacob B (TEMPE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Mar 16, 2015 10:49 AM
This is my 5th Draw-Tite and as always, it performs for exactly what I need it for. Instructions and installation hardware were perfect for my vehicle. Towing the travel trailer with no issues, thanks!
Reviewed by Brandon M (ARLINGTON, TN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 02, 2015 10:40 AM
Hitch came in as scheduled and in great shape! Installation was easy except one washer wouldn't stay in place until I taped it. Great product and great service.
- draw tite
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- trailer hitch ball drawtite
- valley hitch
- tow package for mercedes
- trailer hitch mercedes
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- ford focus hitch
- jeep patriot tires
- jeep patriot trailer hitch
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- seat covers
- truck bed covers