- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
691 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert W (MURRIETA, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Friday at 9:34 PM
The dealer wanted $800 and got it for $167. Big difference. I got it for myself as a gift after 14 years with the same truck. I read a lot on all different types and still wanted the Draw Tite hitch even after reading other reviews. Now being mechanically enclined, I took the gamble. Now with a higher the average truck, I used a floor jack and 4x4 to lift it in place. Got all but 1 bolt started. When I tried the last I found the mount to be bent. Now I used a few long chisels to pry in place.
Reviewed by Constantin A (DAVIE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Audi A6 — Jan 26, 2016 12:10 PM
I installed this hitch on my 2006 Audi A6. Anyway the hitch is a bit different than the one in the picture. The only issue i had was that i had to make another hole because the original holes didn't match my car's screws. So it took 1:20 hours to install it instead of 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Gregory B (SAINT LOUIS, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Mazda 5 — Jan 25, 2016 9:48 AM
Have been using Draw-Tite hitches in the past, I did not expect any problems. After reading some of the other reviews, I decided to use a 1 1/4 hole saw to make the access hole in the body rail. It made it so much easier for the bolt installation.Everything else went as per the instructions. Turned out as expected and very satisfied.
Reviewed by karl w (COTTONWOOD, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Cobalt — Jan 24, 2016 5:13 PM
Howdy. I did plenty of research prior to ordering this hitch. First, I had no issues with Auto Anything. When the rack came, it was in a way-to-big box. The rack was tossed around and the finish was marred. All the hardware was intact. When I went to install the rack; nothing. I went to the internet to make certain I had not ordered incorrectly, and I had not. The rack was well over three inches bent, as well as not parallel on the muffler side mounting area. Had to bend the mount to make it fit