- Ships Between 7/13 - 7/15
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
618 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael A. D (Castro Valley, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Express — Wednesday at 11:11 PM
nice unit and easy to install anxious to tow our boat with the new van
Reviewed by Ricardo R (Rolette, ND) Reviewed for a 2005 Nissan Altima — Wednesday at 8:13 PM
Was surprised at the easy installation, had my doughts about when I ordered it but got installed in less then an hour do recommend this product to anyone out there needing a hitch. Great value.
Reviewed by Lawrence A (Navarre, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Nissan Frontier — Jun 28, 2015 12:12 PM
Super quality hitch, fit like a glove, installation was a breeze! The only thing I did was to spray paint the bolts/nuts/washers.
Reviewed by Kevin K (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Kia Soul — Jun 24, 2015 7:29 AM
I was really worried about installing this myself as I had no jacks, no jack stands, and only a socket set to handle the installation. Ended up being very simple, with the hardest part being a 39 cent screw in the wheel well liner. I had the help of my nephew, so it was probably much easier than doing it myself. With a little patience and some help, it installs very easily. I also like the fact that the receiver is recessed a little bit behind the bumper, no shin busting here!!!!!
Reviewed by Jerry W (GERMANTOWN, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta — Jun 17, 2015 4:57 AM
I love the trailer hitch, it looks great on the car. The installation was a litt bit tricky tho with just myself holding it up in place. The holes under the muffler mount were the toughest to thread into place. All in all it went smooth and I love it.
- draw tite
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- trailer hitch ball drawtite
- valley hitch
- tow package for mercedes
- trailer hitch mercedes
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- ford focus hitch
- jeep patriot tires
- jeep patriot trailer hitch
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- seat covers
- truck bed covers