- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
723 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vanessa W (wadena, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Cube — Monday at 4:07 AM
I have a Nissan Cube and it is difficult to find accessories to fit it. This hitch is perfect! It fit just right!
Reviewed by Richard A (PALM CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Hyundai Genesis — Friday at 8:29 PM
The installation was more difficult than indicated. Mufflers needed to be pushed very far out to access heat shield bolts. In addition, the muffler flange or whatever you would call the 6 X 4 inch oval disk to the rear of the muffler interfered with the hitch and had to be bent back so as not to rattle against the hitch. I also did not get the "Includes removable drawbar, pin and clip" promised in the ad.
Reviewed by BILL R (LITTLETON, CO) Reviewed for a 1992 Dodge Dakota — Thursday at 1:22 PM
I was very worried about the installation when i bought the DRAW-Tite Hitch, but once I started the process it was a simple procedure, having to drill 4 holes, but with the one bolt in the frame that lines up and holds the whole thing in place made it easy to complete.
Reviewed by Kim C (BEE BRANCH, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda CR-V — Apr 25, 2016 6:38 AM
I purchased a class II hitch for my bake rack & cargo carrier, couldn't be more pleased. Easy to install, no drilling. Tough tubular construction, looks great. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Chuck T (Mahomet, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Express — Apr 25, 2016 4:36 AM
Received the hitch and within 1 hr had it bolted in place and ready to use, very happy.