- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III, IV and V options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-V models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
940 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Seth B (GLASTONBURY, CT) Reviewed for a 2006 Honda Element — Tuesday at 6:13 AM
The trailer hitch was easy to install. I would recommend two people to install the hitch. Quality was solid. Hitch was shipped in a large box and was received in good condition. All hardware was provided along with instructions. There is no wiring harness provided, purchase it separately if you need it. I like the fact this hitch requires no drilling, be careful, because others do.
Reviewed by Geoff A (Earlysville, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Odyssey — Friday at 7:44 AM
Overall, it's a very good hitch. As with many of these, you see it from behind the vehicle. The receiver is tucked well forward of the rear bumper cover but also well below it. I have some concerns about scraping the bike rack attached to it when transitioning grades. It hangs low, about 2-3 inches below the bottom of the bumper. Installation was easy. My 2012 did have the frame cover on the driver's side. With minimal trimming, I was able to re-install the cover.
Reviewed by bob L (Troy, NY) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda CR-V — May 16, 2017 6:24 PM
Was quick to install.. 1 hint: superglue large washer to the 4 nut for an ez installation.
Reviewed by Jimmie W H (Florence, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Nissan Frontier — May 12, 2017 9:29 PM
I like the look, the fit and the ease of install, but I think it would be nice to have some type bracket or holder to install the pigtail wire to the hitch.