- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tote around your toys or equipment with ease using a durable Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- Custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your car, truck, van or SUV’s frame
- Hauls up to 10,000 lbs — available in Class I, II, III and IV options
- Solid, all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- Black powder coating repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Boasts a computer-aided design and undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to guarantee safety, stability and reliability
- Bolts directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame — some cutting or drilling may be required
- Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Transform your truck, van or SUV into a hardcore heavy-hauler by equipping it with a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch. With a Draw-Tite Trailer Hitch, you can haul nearly anything anywhere, since they can easily pull up to 10,000 lbs and are available in Class I-IV models. Whether your want to lug your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure or haul your family’s bikes to the neighboring town, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches get the job done safely, securely and reliably.
To ensure a perfect fit on the frame of your car, truck, van or SUV, Draw-Tite custom-makes your receiver hitch for your year, make and model. All receiver hitches are designed using cutting-edge, computer-aided models and undergo fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, these hitches’ solid, all-weld build and black powder coating ensure unbeatable strength and years of solid use.
These trailer hitches flaunt superior construction and easy installation, allowing you to mount them to your ride without any drilling or trimming (depending on your vehicle). Enjoy a Lifetime Warranty on your new Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
825 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gary P (Sparks, NV) Reviewed for a 2014 Hyundai Sonata — Wednesday at 8:25 PM
Mine was fairly simple to install but the directions were not correct. ie the directions for cutting the heat shield that applied were written for the Kia but applied to my Sonatta! There were no directions for cutting the appearance panel that were correct for my car. The bolts for attaching the hitch to the car would have been much easier to install if they were all 1/4 inch longer. I had the correct number of fasteners, however one of the 4 large nuts was for a different size bolt.
Reviewed by Christopher Y (Grand Prairie, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Fiesta — Wednesday at 3:20 PM
was advertised as easy install and great looking.... both are true. i had it installed in 20 minutes.
Reviewed by David S (ROWLETT, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Scion xB — Sunday at 1:32 PM
I needed a hitch for my 2008 Scion xB for a trip to Utah. Added a bike carrier to the hitch and it worked flawlessly. Price was perfect, delivery was way quicker than I expected. Bravo!!
Reviewed by John M (Murfreesboro, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 9:17 AM
I am quite pleased with this hitch. Installed myself with the help of some jack stands to hold it up while getting the bolts started. Everything lined up as it should. I would buy it again.