Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches
- Ships Between 1/12 - 1/14
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take your toys and equipment with you everywhere on your Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch
- From RVs to horse trailers, you can attach just about anything to Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches
- Custom-engineered for an ideal fit right to the frame of your car, truck, SUV or van
- Draw Tite Receiver Hitches boast a computer-aided design that undergoes harsh fatigue stress tests to ensure safety, stability and reliability
- Solid all-weld construction delivers superhuman strength
- The black powder coating on your Draw Tite Receiver Hitch repels rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Haul up to 10,000 lbs—Class I, Class II, Class III and Class IV Draw Tite Receiver Hitches are available
- Most bolt directly into factory-drilled holes in your frame—some drilling or cutting may be required
- Backed by Draw-Tite's Lifetime Warranty
Saddle up and hit the road with up to 10,000 lbs in tow. With a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch bolted to your frame, you can haul nearly anything anywhere. Pull your powerboat down to the lake for a weekend adventure. Or, load up your livestock and move them around the farm. For your vacation or vocation, Draw Tite Receiver Hitches do the job safely, securely and reliably.
For a perfect fit onto your frame, Draw-Tite custom-makes your Receiver Hitch for your year, make and model. All Receiver Hitches are designed using cutting-edge computer-aided models and fatigue stress testing to ensure optimal strength. Plus, the solid all-weld build and black powder coating make your hitch tough as nails.
With over 60 years of experience, Draw-Tite has built a reputation for unparalleled quality. Their Receiver Hitches are also known for being easy to install at home-most mount without any drilling or trimming. And, Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches carry a Lifetime Warranty.
- Be sure to pick a Draw-Tite Receiver Hitch that does not exceed your vehicle's maximum towing capacity. Check your owner's manual to verify.
- For more information on selecting the right hitch class, click the "Detailed Info" tab above
Draw-Tite Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
572 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by LaVerne Z (Whitehall, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Mazda 3 — Nov 16, 2014 12:14 PM
Bought this hitch for my Mazda 3 so that I could transport bikes. 1500 miles and close to 100 lbs of bike and rack, and it worked perfectly.
Reviewed by Elizabeth M (ANNA, TX) — Nov 11, 2014 10:38 AM
This is a great hitch. Its solid and and handles the load beautifully. And it only took 10 minutes to install!
- draw tite
- draw tite under bed gooseneck hitch reviews
- trailer hitch ball drawtite
- valley hitch
- tow package for mercedes
- trailer hitch mercedes
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- ford focus hitch
- jeep patriot tires
- jeep patriot trailer hitch
- protective floor covering for new vehicles
- seat covers
- truck bed covers