- Kit includes ball, hitch, and custom mounting rails, everything you need to start towing
- Tow up to 30,000 lbs of trailer weight without sacrificing your payload with a Draw-Tite Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitch
- The sturdy steel ball removes in the blink of an eye without any tools
- Rails are custom-engineered for a perfect fit on your year, make and model
- For safe connections, ball is locked into place by a spring-loaded chrome sliding pin
- Ideal for drawing horse trailers, powerboats, travel trailers and other heavyweight transporters
- A 2 5/16" ball and spring-loaded safety chain loops are included
- Comes with a protective magnetic cover to keep dirt out
- Finished with a rust-fighting black powder coat
- The mounting rails install under your bed without any exhaust modification
In the past, equipping your rig for heavy hauls required clogging your bed with bulky gear. Nothing cuts down on your payload capacity like a giant fifth-wheel hitch or bulky ball. Thankfully, times have changed. Draw-Tite's ingenious Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitch gives you 30,000 lbs of towing strength yet comes out when the job's done.
The magic behind your Draw-Tite Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitch is the removable 2 5/6" steel ball. A spring-loaded chrome sliding pin locks the ball safely into place. When it's towing time, just pop in the ball, hitch up your trailer, and hit the road. Afterwards, a magnetic cover fits over the hole to protect your gooseneck hitch.
Draw-Tite custom-designs their Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitches for a seamless mount on your pickup. You'll need to do some cutting and drilling for a stable fit, but no exhaust modification is required. Professional installation is recommended, but seasoned installers can tackle this project too. Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Draw-Tite Remov-A-Ball Gooseneck Hitch
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?