- Hide your hitch for full bed access with the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Head tested to a beastly 30,000 lbs GTW & 7,500 lbs of vertical load
- Mounts below your bed—only the ball is visible
- Ball stores upside-down in the hitch for unimpeded bed use
- Only requires a 3.5" hole in truck bed
- Included magnetic cover keeps the ball hidden and blocks dirt
- Heavy-duty handle uses a positive-locking system to engage ball
- Comes with gooseneck head, 2-5/16" ball, safety chain brackets and custom rails
- Easy to install - rail kit takes less than 2.5 hours with no welding or bed removal required
- Your Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like Maverick and Goose from “Top Gun," you and your trailer hitch can fly under the radar. Staying neatly hidden under your truck's bed until it's called into active duty, the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is ready to reveal itself at a moment's notice.
Only showing the ball when you're ready to haul, and folding away when you need full bed access, this heavy-duty gooseneck hitch is there when you need it—gone when you don't. And, installation requires only a small 3.5" cutout in your bed that stays hidden under the included magnetic cover.
The rail kit is custom matched to your year, make and model truck, so installing it to your rig's frame is a breeze. No welding is needed and for most trucks it only takes a couple of hours. That way you're out doing flybys with your horse trailer in no time. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lonnie O (Deer Park, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Aug 18, 2016 6:01 AM
Directions leave a bit of imagination but can be sorted out. install took a couple of hours. if possible have 2 people. finished look is vey clean and functional
Reviewed by Jeremiah A (Thornton, WV) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jul 29, 2016 1:13 AM
I was really pleased with my Draw tite hitch. Easy to install all hardware was in box and made well. You wont find a better hitch for the money.
Reviewed by Adam N (Albany, KY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 05, 2016 5:45 AM
Installed 4th of July and the worst part was getting the actuating rod in. The top bolt of the hitch that attaches to the frame was right in the way. I had to put the rod in the vise and make some bends to clear that bolt. This hitch is well made though, and I look forward to hooking a gooseneck up to it.
Ships By 9/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truck front receiver installation
- draw tight starter kit
- draw tite wiring harness 2006 chevy impala
- ford trailer hitch
- infiniti hitch cover
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- trailer hitch kia sorento
- ford f350 gooseneck hitch
- lexus rx 350 trailer hitch
- performance brake rotors and pads
- automotive car covers
- cargo mat suv