- Hide your hitch for full bed access with the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model truck
- Head tested to a beastly 30,000 lbs GTW & 7,500 lbs of vertical load
- Mounts below your bed—only the ball is visible
- Ball stores upside-down in the hitch for unimpeded bed use
- Only requires a 3.5" hole in truck bed
- Included magnetic cover keeps the ball hidden and blocks dirt
- Heavy-duty handle uses a positive-locking system to engage ball
- Comes with gooseneck head, 2-5/16" ball, safety chain brackets and custom rails
- Easy to install - rail kit takes less than 2.5 hours with no welding or bed removal required
- Your Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Just like Maverick and Goose from “Top Gun," you and your trailer hitch can fly under the radar. Staying neatly hidden under your truck's bed until it's called into active duty, the Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is ready to reveal itself at a moment's notice.
Only showing the ball when you're ready to haul, and folding away when you need full bed access, this heavy-duty gooseneck hitch is there when you need it—gone when you don't. And, installation requires only a small 3.5" cutout in your bed that stays hidden under the included magnetic cover.
The rail kit is custom matched to your year, make and model truck, so installing it to your rig's frame is a breeze. No welding is needed and for most trucks it only takes a couple of hours. That way you're out doing flybys with your horse trailer in no time. Best yet, Draw-Tite backs your Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Draw-Tite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony W (DOUSMAN, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Wednesday at 5:19 PM
I like the hitch. I wish all the bolts would have came with it. It has been over a week since they said the missing parts were shipped. Nothing yet, not sure I will order another. I always used B&W before and never had an issue. Customer service at AutoAnything have been great to work with!
Reviewed by Joseph T (Gladys, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Yaris — Sep 25, 2015 12:26 PM
This is a HD hitch that will easily handle my towing needs. Installation was straightforward and all bolt-on. Does not take up bed space which is a plus.
Reviewed by Arch S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Sep 21, 2015 6:39 AM
Install was a pain in the neck. The biggest problem is the hitch is rated at 30K lbs, but the rails are 22K lbs. AutoAnything should fix their item description. One of the bolts holding the head to the rails was bulged and I couldn't even drive a 5/8-11 die down on to it. Had to buy another one. The alignment of the holes in the side plates with the hardware already on the frames is poor. Draw-Tite should have made the holes bigger. Overall I would NOT choose to buy this hitch again.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truck front receiver installation
- draw tight starter kit
- draw tite wiring harness 2006 chevy impala
- ford trailer hitch
- infiniti hitch cover
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- trailer hitch kia sorento
- ford f350 gooseneck hitch
- lexus rx 350 trailer hitch
- performance brake rotors and pads
- automotive car covers
- cargo mat suv