- Say sayonara to banging, clanging and shaking with the Great Day Hitch Stabilizer
- Perfect for stabilizing hitch-mounted bike racks, cargo carriers and more
- Tames your bucking-bronco hitch thanks to two 3/8” screws for both vertical and horizontal pressure, eliminating side-to-side sway and up-and-down movement
- Built tough from high-carbon steel with a black powder coat finish
- Easily installs on any 2” hitch receiver with no tools required
- Made with pride in the USA
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
You can turn down the radio when The Eagles come on, and you can tighten your grip on the steering wheel to stay steady on washboard roads. But, how do you expect to reach back and silence your rattling hitch-mounted accessories when the road gets rough? Even if your arms were 10' long, you'd still have a hard time holding your grip. Steady your load right at the source with the Great Day Hitch Stabilizer.
Just like its name implies, the Great Day Anti Rattle Hitch Stabilizer keeps your gear from banging, shaking and scooting around while you drive. Smarter than the average stabilizer, it's equipped with two screws—one to stamp out side-to-side sway and one to silence up-and-down slapping. Whether you're hauling a bike carrier, a cargo box or any other hitch-mounted accessory, you won't hear a peep or see anything swaying when you're driving around town.
Designed to survive the rigors of the road, your Great Day Hitch Stabilizer is built tough from high-carbon steel and sized to fit 2" receivers. The black powder coat finish helps fight off rust, corrosion and oxidation. Best of all, Great Day builds your Hitch Stabilizer right here in the USA and backs it with a 1-year warranty.
Great Day Hitch Stabilizer Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tom J (DECATUR, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer — Sep 05, 2015 6:17 AM
Just used the great day stabilizer and it works great! No more rattling and bumping. Looking forward to use it with my carrier and trailer. Why didn't I think of this invention?
Reviewed by Daniel S (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2004 Lincoln Town Car — Aug 21, 2015 7:19 AM
Eliminates all movement completely when used with my fairly heavy bike carrier. Would have liked to see a more polished finish, but that's just me.
Reviewed by Jennifer D (Lake Placid, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Equinox — Sep 21, 2014 8:10 AM
While towing anything with my car, everything always sounded like it was going to jump right off the ball. I'm so glad that there was something that fixed the bouncing along with fixing my piece of mind.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23