- Reach your payload without straining your knees with the Great Day Side-Step Truck Step
- Its smart telescoping design pulls out to the side to partner with your tailgate—put your foot on the Side-Step, then on your tailgate, and you’re in your bed
- Extends out to 44” and collapses down to a recessed 34" with a pull of its quick-clip pin
- Equipped with a 3” x 6” step plate that’s finished with anti-slip gripping ridges for a safe step in mud and snow
- Carved out of aircraft-grade aluminum that’s strong enough to support up to 300 lbs while weighing only 9 lbs.
- Mounts securely to 2” receiver while keeping your hitch open for use
- Finished with a rugged black powder coat finish
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your Great Day Side-Step Step Hitch comes with a 1-year warranty
Abraham Lincoln, Andre the Giant, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar—these slender souls may not have any trouble stepping up into the payload of a full-sized pickup truck. Then again, they also never need a ladder to pick ripe avocados, apples and figs from the tippy-tops of trees. If you could use a leg up, then hook up your pickup with the Great Day Side-Step Truck Step.
Smarter than the average hitch step, the Side-Step Trailer Hitch Step pulls out to the side instead of flipping straight down. That way, it works in tandem with your open tailgate for maximum boost—step first on the Side-Step's 3" x 6" non-skid surface, then your open tailgate, and you're up. Whether you're loading sacks of cement or unloading stacks of bricks, you won't throw your back out because of the climb.
Built truck tough, Great Day Side-Step Hitch Steps are carved from aircraft-grade aluminum and are strong enough to support up to 300 lbs. They connect right to your 2" receiver, weigh just 9 lbs and are made in the USA. Plus, Great Day backs your Side-Step Receiver Hitch Step with a 1-year warranty.
Great Day Side-Step Truck Step Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Great Day Side-Step Truck Step
The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Steps to view related products
- Ships Between 4/22 - 4/24