- Hook up without any hair-pulling with the Inventive Swivel-Loc Hitch Ball Mount
- Easiest way to connect to your trailer when you’re towing solo
- The moveable hitch ball mount swivels backwards, forwards and side-to-side, making it easy to position right under your trailer’s tongue
- Adjustment pin straightens up and locks down automatically when you pull forward
- Ball mount section sweeps more than 180 degrees, giving you a 10” arc of adjustability
- Built to last from steel with a black Tuff Coat, Zinc-plated hitch tongue and Nylatron wear pad
- Available in multiple models ideal for any ride
- V-5 rated and SAE compliant
- Built with pride in the USA
- Inventive Swivel-Loc Hitch Ball Mounts come with a 1-Year Warranty
Backing your rig up to your trailer is a lot like playing pin the tail on the donkey—you can't see where you're going, and the target is small. Even with a buddy or an expensive backup camera, hitting the mark is still a shot in the dark. Fortunately, you don't need to be spot on to hitch up with the Inventive Swivel-Loc Hitch Ball Mount. It sweeps more than 180 degrees, covering a 10" arc from where you're parked—more than enough room to make up for misalignments.
So long as your hitch and trailer are in the same ballpark, you can make the connection with the Inventive Swivel Lock Hitch Ball Mount. Once you pull the adjustable ball mount lock pin, the zinc-plated hitch tongue moves freely forwards, backwards and side-to-side on a durable Nylatron wear pad. After you hitch up and drive off, the Swivel Hitch Ball Mount centers up and locks down for safe, sturdy pulls.
Whether your rig is lifted, lowered or sitting stock, the Swivel Lock Adjustable Hitch makes it easy to level your load. It gives you 6" or drop or 5" or rise—perfect for full-sized vehicles with up to 4" lifts. You can also go with the Standard Swivel Lock Hitch Alignment System with a 2" drop. Both models are made in the USA and rated for 6000 lbs gross towing weight and 600 lbs tongue weight. Plus, they're backed by a 1-Year Warranty.
- Hitch ball not included
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
- inventive trailer hitches
- airaid intake mass airflow sensor
- covercraft ultratect
- quick change trailer ball
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- suzuki floor mats
- kia trailer hitches
- toyota tacoma front hitch
- dodge ram sun shade
- hitch for chevy silverado
- bike rack for car reviews
- truck mat
- license plate frame