- Haul your trailer in style with an Aluminum Ball Mount by Reese
- Made from a solid slab of forged aluminum for intense strength
- Polished for a dazzling finish
- Equipped with an angle-cut shaft that fits easily into your 2" hitch receiver
- Rated at up to 800TW and 8000GTW
- Comes in multiple styles with varying amounts of lift and drop
- 1" tow ball hole
- Your Reese Aluminum Ball Mount comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
On their own, strength and style are admirable qualities, but they're not unique. When they join forces, though, they form an unstoppable force—just ask Jean-Claude Van Damme. The Belgian Bruiser has both the brawn and the beauty to crack skulls and break hearts at the same time. You'll find the same blend of muscle and looks in the Reese Aluminum Ball Mount.
Traditionally, ball mounts are built strictly from steel and finished with a ho-hum black powder coating. But, Reese decided to mix it up when they designed the Aluminum Ball Mount. Instead of steel, these Reese Ball Mounts are made from forged aluminum. Their solid, one-piece design delivers the guts you need for safe towing. And their polished finish provides enough gleam to turn more than a few heads while you're hauling.
No matter the trailer you need to tow, you're sure to find the right Aluminum Reese Ball Mount to fit. Whether you need a little bit of lift or a lot of drop, they come in a wide range of styles and strength ratings. Plus, they boast an angle-cut shaft that lines up easily with your 2" receiver for fast installs. Best of all, Reese backs your Aluminum Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06