- Hook up your pickup with the part-time hauling power of the Reese Elite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch
- Custom engineered to fit your year, make and model rig
- Mounts under your truck bed, leaving your payload open for freight when you’re not towing horse trailers
- Comes with a removable Pop-In™ Ball that secures and detaches with a simple twist
- Ball storage bag and hole cover included
- Rated for 25,000 lbs of GTW and passes SAE J2638 standards
- Equipped with dual safety chain holders attached directly to the rail system
- Your Reese Elite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch is backed by a 7-year warranty
Life would be a dream if you had a rodeo to take your ponies to every weekend. But in the real world, you spend more time commuting to and from work than back and forth from the paddock. So, you don't want to sacrifice your pickup's payload for a gooseneck hitch you only use a couple times a month. For the perfect part-time hitch, equip your rig with the Reese Elite Under-Bed Gooseneck Hitch.
Unlike old-school gooseneck hitches that mount to clunky rails bolted to your truck bed, the Reese Elite Hitch is custom designed to bolt to the frame under your bed. Though out of sight, all it takes is a quick twist of the Pop-In™ Ball and you're ready to haul. When the job's done, the ball pops back out, a hole cover sits in its place, and your truck can go back to carting lumber, sofas, and anything else you need to move.
Rated for up to 25,000 lbs of GTW, the Elite Reese Gooseneck Hitch has the backbone to tow horses, boats, toy boxes and any other ball-mount trailers. Plus, it meets SAE J2638 standards and comes with a pair of safety chain holders for an extra layer of tow protection. On top of that, these Reese Gooseneck Hitches are backed by a rock-solid 7-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 3/19 - 3/21
- What Do You Drive?