- Muscle up your towing with the Reese Forged Ball Mount
- Fits 2" receivers
- Handles up to 2,400 lbs (TW) and 16,000 lbs (GTW)
- Solid one-piece forged construction
- Finished with a durable black powder coat
- Quick-loading angled design
- 1" thick x 3" wide ball platform with a 1.25" ball mount hole
- Your Reese Forged Ball Mount is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When it comes to signatures, currency and documents, forged is a bad thing. When it comes to a relatively small piece of steel bridging the gap between your hitch receiver and your big honking trailer, forged is a very, very good thing. So, bridge that gap with the finest forged steel available—the Reese Forged Ball Mount.
Wrought from burly forged steel construction, Reese Ball Mounts have what it takes to shoulder any load. The wide, flat ball platform makes for easy ball mounting, and the reversible design can be used as a 1" rise or a 2" drop. Plus, the angle-cut end makes for quick hitch mounting. Reese finishes the mount with a rugged black powder coat, and better yet, they back your Forged Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Reese Forged Ball Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jason K (LELAND, NC) — Jan 12, 2015 10:29 AM
It's built like a tank. Haven't towed anything with it yet, but don't expect any problems...it's way overrated for what I need. Can't wait to see what it does to someone's radiator the next time I get rear ended, especially with the ball on it.
Reese Forged Ball Mount
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/27 - 4/29