- Tow your camper right from your gooseneck hitch with the Reese Goose Box
- The smoothest, most advanced gooseneck to 5th wheel adapter in town
- Endorsed by Lippert Components to work with their frame systems
- Designed with 5th Airborne™ technology to dampen stress transfer to your RV
- Equipped with an air bag, dual shocks and rubber bumpers for a serene driving experience
- Independently tested for superior ride quality at the Bosch Automotive Proving Grounds
- Built-in air pressure relief valve prevents over inflation of the air bag
- Rated for 16,000 lbs of towing capacity
- Adheres to rigorous CSA & SAE J2638 standards
- Your Reese Goose Box is backed by a 7-year warranty
Here's the rub: you have a gooseneck in the back of your pickup, but a 5th wheel trailer parked next to your house. So how are you going to hitch up and head out for a weekend of tilapia fishing at the Salton Sea? Easy—just pop on your Reese Goose Box.
Forget about a rough-riding pin box gooseneck to fifth wheel adapter. The ingenious Reese Goose Box is built from the king pin up to deliver exceptional ride quality. 5th Airborne™ technology, dual shocks, rubber bumpers and an air bag—it all adds up to a ride so smooth you could practically tie fishing lures while you're traveling. In fact, Lippert Components, one of the most respected names in trailers, has endorsed the Reese Goose Box Gooseneck Coupler to work with their frame systems. And that speaks volumes.
Rated for up to 16,000 lbs, the Goose Box has the backbone to handle most travel trailers. Plus, the Reese gooseneck coupler makes quick work of connecting your camper to your rig. Best of all, Reese backs your Goose Box gooseneck adapter for fifth wheel hitches with a 7-year warranty.
Reese Goose Box Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reese Goose Box
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 5/04 - 5/06