- Tackle the toughest tow jobs with the Reese Super Titan Dual Ball Mount
- Designed to fit 3" square receivers
- Equipped with both a 2" and 2 5/16" tow ball
- The 2" tow ball is rated at 17,000lbs and the 2 5/16" tow ball is rated at 25,000lbs
- Built to last from premium steel
- Finished with a black powder coating to protect against rust, oxidation and corrosion
- Measures in at 9" in length
- Reese covers your Super Titan Dual Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Monstrously oversized trailers demand equally gargantuan towing equipment. A simple 2" receiver paired with a 1" tow ball isn't going to cut the mustard when you're trying to haul 20,000lbs of pig iron up the Grape Vine. For the toughest tows, call in the Reese Super Titan Dual Ball Mount.
Built like a steel girder, the Reese Super Titan Dual Ball Mount delivers unparalleled strength. Sized to fit 3" hitch receivers, it boasts a reversible design so you can switch between different ball sizes. Go with the 2" hitch ball when you need to tow up to 17,000lb loads. Or, flip it around to the 2 5/16" ball for enough backbone to pull up to 25,000lbs. Whatever needs pullin', your superhuman Reese Ball Mount is up to the task.
Reese didn't cut a single corner when they designed this Dual Ball Mount. It's carved out of high-quality steel for maximum muscle and finished with a black powder coating to protect against rust. Best of all, the Reese Ball Mount boasts a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/04 - 9/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gooseneck hitch for fifth wheel rails
- reese aluminum ball mount
- reese trailer hitches
- reese under-bed fifth wheel adapter
- kia trailer hitch
- mercedes trailer hitch
- dodge hitch cover
- dodge ram bull bar with lights
- ford f 150 trailer hitch
- hitch for jeep commander
- buy tonneau cover
- car carpet mat
- car seat covers on sale