- Get three tow balls built into one handy mount with the Tri-Ball Mount by Reese
- Equipped with a 1 7/8", 2" and 2 5/16" trailer hitch ball
- Designed to fit 2.5" Class V hitch receivers
- constructed from heavy-duty steel
- Protected against corrosion with a black powder coat finish
- Your Reese Titan Tri-Ball Mount comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Horse trailers, toy boxes, campers-you pull a lot of different loads behind your big rig. While they share one thing in common (the ability to haul heavy loads), they likely have one significant difference (varying coupler sizes). When you need a fast way to switch between tow ball sizes, deck out your workhorse with the Reese Titan Tri-Ball Mount.
For triple the towing flexibility, the Titan Tri-Ball Mount comes pre-equipped with three of the most common tow ball sizes. Use the 1 7/8" ball for your boat hauler, the 2" ball for your Airstream and the 2 5/16" ball for your car transporter-no matter the trailer, the Titan Ball Mount is sure to work. And since it pairs with your 2.5" Class V receiver, it has the backbone to pull the beefiest loads.
As strong as it is versatile, your Reese Ball Mount is built to withstand the rigors of the road. Not only are they wrought from sturdy steel, but Reese Ball Mounts also come finished with a black powder coating that protects against rust. Best of all, Reese backs your Tri-Ball Mount with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/26 - 10/28