- Turn your tow bar into a ladder with the Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step
- Connects right to your Reese Interlock or standard ball mount
- The perfect addition for packing gear on your roof, reaching the top of your trailer and more
- The low-profile fit lets you tow like a pro without taking it off
- Your Reese Hitch Step is constructed from cast aluminum and rated to support 500 lbs
- Treated to a non-slip surface texture for sure footing
- Measures 14” long by 3” deep
- Designed to work with Class III or higher 2” receivers
- Your Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Even though your rig is equipped with one rear hitch, it can still pull double-duty when you deck it out with the Reese Tow and Go Hitch Step. Just bolt it up to your Reese tow bar, and you're ready to haul hefty trailers and climb up to your roofline without having to swap accessories, disconnect your load or pack along a secondary step ladder.
Whether you're reaching up to pack camping gear onto your roof rack or hooking up the jet skis for a weekend getaway, the Tow & Go Reese Tow Hitch Step is always ready for action. Thanks to its low-profile fit, it creates a stable platform that doesn't block your tow ball or get in the way of your trailer. Plus, it measures in at a full 14" long by 3" deep, giving you a wide stepping surface on both sides of your hitch.
Not only does your Reese Tow N Go Hitch Step save your back, but it's also built with plenty of backbone to support up to 500 lbs of weight. These sturdy steps are constructed from cast aluminum for rugged reliability. And their non-slip texture ensures sure footing even when the weather turns foul. Best of all, your Reese Receiver Step is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- The Reese Tow & Go Step does not fit 1-1/4” receivers
- Tow Ball Mount and Tow Ball are sold separately
Reese Tow & Go Hitch Step Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark S (JACKSONVILLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 06, 2016 5:22 AM
Received quickly after ordering. Easy to install. Make climbing into the truck or reaching into the bed so easy. This would be a great item to have if you have a boat.
Reviewed by Michael A (Conestoga, PA) — Apr 24, 2015 12:09 PM
What a great alternative to the high priced steps out there! Quite a bargain. I work out of a Dodge ProMaster high side van. The drop from the back is relatively high. In seconds I bolted this on my hitch and now I simply walk right in. Pretty heavy duty, really good anti-slip metal cut treads, and good looks. Everyone loves the idea when they see it. I use it maybe thirty or more times a day with no sign of trouble yet.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/31 - 6/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gooseneck hitch kit by reese
- reese gooseneck hitch
- reese,s hitch for 2011 ford taurus
- fith wheel for ford f250
- dodge hitch cover
- smart car trailer hitch
- trailer hitch mercedes
- trailer hitch for volkswagen jetta
- scion xb hitch
- hitch step 2013 tahoe
- auto roof carriers
- car floor mats for sale
- truck tailgate nets