- Convert your under-bed gooseneck hitch with the Reese Under-Bed Fifth-Wheel Adapter
- Quickly turns your gooseneck hitch into a 5th wheel hitch
- Features a 4-way pivoting head and self-latching jaw
- 4° side-to-side pivot delivers better control
- Height adjustable from 14.25” to 18”
- Includes 2 bolts for bed-height adjustments
- Adjustable stabilizer strips fit bed corrugation patterns for a tight fit
- Offset legs enhance towing performance while braking
- 18,000 lbs GTW with a 4,500 lb pin weight capacity
- Your Reese Under-Bed Fifth-Wheel Adapter is backed by a 5-year warranty
When it comes to the mean streets, adaptability is the key to thriving and surviving. From the Galapagos to the highway, the ability to adapt never goes unrewarded. With the chameleon-like Reese Under-Bed Fifth-Wheel Adapter, you can go from horse trailer to 5th wheel camper in no time.
Perfect for towing different trailer types with the same truck, this quick-change adaptor clamps to your under-bed gooseneck hitch in minutes. Once installed, it boasts all the same features as a quality 5th wheel set up: height adjustable, 4-way pivoting head, self-latching jaw and side-to-side pivot for maximum control. And, when it's time to haul your pony trailer, just lift it out and go gooseneck.
Crafted with the Reese quality you expect from the biggest name in towing, the 5th wheel adaptor looks as great as it performs. The adjustable stabilizer strips fit right into your bed's corrugation pattern for a neat fit. And, the sleek black finish fights rust and corrosion. What's more, Reese backs your Under-Bed Fifth-Wheel Adapter with a 5-year warranty.
Reese Under-Bed Fifth-Wheel Adapter Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Barry S (Cookeville, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Apr 30, 2015 4:34 AM
The hitch is well built and heavy! I have no doubt this unit is strong but the part that slides into the receiver needs more adjustment it was so tight up and down that I had to pull my rubber bed mat out for the pin to slide into the hitch. All in all I like the hitch it works and it's heavy duty I just think they could have spent a little more time building in adjustment. I would recommend the product.
Reviewed by Carl M (Ridgecrest, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2014 10:40 AM
seemed like a good idea! i have a draw tight turn-over ball that this adapter is suppost to fit into, except it likes a full hole of adjustment to reach so retainer latch will engage (used cutting torch to lenghten adjustment notch) witch leaves very little contact of insert up into body of receiver so i welded it solid, also the legs are bowed from the factory weld so badley that it took 1/2 inch of shim on both legs to make them contact truck bed without rocking like a rocking horse.
Reviewed by Terry C (RIVERTON, UT) — Apr 30, 2013 7:12 AM
I'm not sure but when you think your ordering what you believe to be a REESE hitch you should get a REESE hitch not a BULL DOG HI-RISE made in china. It is REAL HEAVY, You need two MEN to put it in and take it out. I believe it will work but I'm not real happy with it and wish I had looked a little longer before I bought one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gooseneck hitch kit by reese
- goose hitch reese
- reese aluminum ball mounts
- reese trailer hitch
- curt 5th wheel hitches review
- mercedes benz trailer hitch
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- 08 f150 oem hitch harness
- 2011 rav4 floor mats
- trailer hitch for ford explorer
- truck side step bars
- bicycle car carriers
- chrome accents