- Get a stylish lift with the Romik Rear Hitch Step Running Board
- The perfect match for your Romik Running Board Side Steps
- Delivers a sturdy boost for getting gear out of the bed and off the roof of your ride
- Diamond plate running board top makes for a non-slip grip
- Designed to slip right into any 2" hitch receiver
- Crafted from stout 2.5" tubing and measures 5" deep by 29" wide
- Weighs a scant 10 lbs yet supports up to 350 lbs
- Choose from black powder coated mild steel or polished stainless steel models
- Includes hitch step, anti-rattle device, threaded bar, plastic turn knob & hitch pin with clip
- Meets or exceed quality standards set forth by vehicle manufacturers
- Black Romik Hitch Step is backed with a 10-year warranty and Polished Stainless version is covered by a Lifetime Warranty
When you need a boost into your cockpit, you add a set of running boards. And, when you need a boost into the bed or onto the roof, you add a hitch step. Problem is, they do the same job, but they never look the same, which stifles your style. So, get the Romik Rear Hitch Step Running Board to elevate your style and your self.
Designed to look just like your Romik Running Board Sidesteps, the Rear Hitch Step Running Board extends that cool style to the rear of your ride. Crafted from the same polished stainless or powder coated mild steel, it's just as strong, too. And, even if you're not using the Running Board Side Steps, the Rear Hitch Step still delivers a stylish boost.
Romik crafts the step from 2.5" tubing and tops it with a diamond plate step for a non-slip grip. It measures a foot-friendly 5" deep by 29" wide, weighs a featherweight 10 lbs and supports a heavyweight 350 lbs. Romik also includes an anti-rattle device, threaded bar, plastic turn knob and a hitch pin. Plus, they back your Rear Hitch Step Running Board with a 10-year warranty on the powder coated model, and a Lifetime Warranty on the stainless model.
- Not recommended for use with hitch extenders
- Step may affect backup sensor function if so equipped
Romik Rear Hitch Step Running Boards Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John H (FREMONT, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Jan 15, 2015 10:37 AM
Got this to put something in my hitch so it doesn't get dirty and rusted. Also got this as a bumper defense for low speed rear ends. This surprisingly helps with rear view camera distance, since it shows up in the camera view so I know EXACTLY where it will start to touch this. It was a little rattly and the anti-rattle bar does not fit for my Tundra, so I stuffed the sides with some of my own material.
Reviewed by Daniel w (Massapequa, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Jul 10, 2014 7:29 PM
Have had several hitch steps on vehicles in the past. This one is definitely the best quality I have seen. Great customer service, fast delivery and installed in under a minute. Looks great. Should last longer and protect rear of vehicle better than the cheaper models.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Hitch Steps to view related products
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04