- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your off-road utility with a Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitch
- Adds a standard 2” receiver to your Jeep Wrangler
- One-piece welded assembly delivers superior strength
- Designed similar to your OE receiver hitch for a perfect fit
- Black powder coat finish provides rust-free durability
- Cutout to allow for factory wiring harness mounting
- Receiver hitch sold separately or available in multiple kit configurations
- 2000 lb tow rating, and 200 lb tongue weight rating (3,500 lb tow and 350 lb tongue weight with weight distributing equipment)
- Easy to install – get back to the trail in no time
- Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitch carries a 5-year limited warranty
Ready your Wrangler for trail-rated towing with the added strength of Rugged Ridge Jeep Receiver Hitches. These one-piece welded assemblies are designed in-line with your Jeep’s OE hitch to ensure a perfect fit and easy, no-drill installation.
Adding a standard 2” receiver, the Rugged Ridge Tow Hitch is rated to tow 2,000 lbs and 200 lbs of tongue weight or 3,500 lbs of towing and 350 lbs of tongue weight.
The Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitch is finished with a durable black powder coat and includes a cutout to allow for easy factory wiring harness mounting. Your Rugged Ridge Jeep Trailer Hitch carries a 5-year limited warranty.
Rugged Ridge Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Rhett G (Peachtree City, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2017 5:48 AM
The hitch and the wiring harness were both very simple to install, took about a hour to complete both. Solid construction.
Reviewed by jack s (PALM COAST, FL) Reviewed for a 2017 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 26, 2016 5:50 PM
Wanted a hitch to haul a bike rack or light trailer. Priced right, easy to install and came with a wiring kit that also was easy to install. Arrived quick even with Christmas shipping volumes.
Reviewed by Dave C (Amsterdam, MO) — Apr 25, 2016 7:10 PM
The hitch was just what was expected and installed easily. The trailer wiring harness was awesome. Installation was easy and the pre rigged Christmas tree fasteners were spaced perfectly to go in factory holes in the frame to insure a neat professional looking job.
- rugged ridge trailer hitches
- over under hitch receiver class v
- what are seamless wind deflectors?
- wheel to wheel 4" step tubes
- hyundai trunk mat
- range rover hitch
- subaru trailer hitch wiring harness
- trailer hitch ford transit
- 2001 jeep grand cherokee trailer hitch
- audi a4 dog seat cover
- floor mats automotive custom
- roof storage for a suv
- rubber mats for back of suvs