- Tow with style with the Smittybilt Aluminum Hitch Drop Ball Mount
- Choose from an array of drops and lifts
- 1" shank hole fits a wide variety of ball sizes
- Works with all 2” hitch receivers
- Forged from 6061 aluminum for high strength and low weight
- Hard anodized for a rugged weather-resistant finish
- Gross Trailer Weight: 8000 lbs
- Tongue Weight: 800 lbs
- Class-4 and SAEJ684 V-5 rated
- Your Smittybilt Aluminum Hitch Drop Ball Mount is backed by a 5-year warranty
When it comes to hitches and ball mounts, most of ‘em can do the job. But you'd think after all these years of towing, someone would add at least a little style to the utility. After all, who wants an ugly piece of black steel sticking out from behind their rig? Well, suffer no more! Hitch up with the Smittybilt Aluminum Hitch Drop Ball Mount and haul with polish and panache.
Don't worry, the Smittybilt aluminum drop hitch is more than just a pretty face. Forged from 6061 aluminum, your Smittybilt aluminum ball mount delivers both high strength and low weight. And, to make sure that gleaming style always shines through, your mount is hard anodized for a durable weather-resistant finish.
Now for the stats: the Smittybilt aluminum drop ball mount comes in an array of drops so you get the perfect height for your set up. The 1" shank hole fits a wide variety of ball sizes. It fits all 2" receivers. It features an 8000 lbs gross trailer weight, an 800 lbs tongue weight and a class-4 rating. And finally, Smittybilt backs your Aluminum Hitch Drop Ball Mount with a 5-year warranty.
Smittybilt Aluminum Hitch Drop Ball Mounts Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James E (Thrall, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Feb 15, 2017 3:47 AM
Bought a new truck and wanted a different type of hitch. Ordered the Smittybilt and installed it with a stainless ball. It looks good and does the job it was purchased to do.
Reviewed by Jonni S (Los Altos, CA) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 01, 2014 8:54 PM
Been wanting one of these for some time now and finally decided to pick one up. Got a GREAT deal and it looks GREAT on my Jeep YJ!
Reviewed by David W (Edinburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Suburban — Sep 18, 2014 7:27 AM
Exceedingly long 10" drop necessary to get ball on 2014 Suburban down to 16" off ground. Not too many reasonably priced options. AutoAnything comes to the rescue....again. Will be ordering mats soon.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/22 - 1/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- smittybilt trailer hitches
- westin sport tube side bars
- yakima roof rack fairing
- best fifth wheel hitch for short bed
- bmw trailer hitch
- smart car cover
- smart car hitches
- 2006 honda pilot trailer hitch
- floor mats for 2011 camaro
- toyota tacoma trailer wiring harness
- truck horns
- floor mats truck
- auto car covers