- Make your hitch twice as versatile with the Tekonsha Dual-Ball Mount
- Equipped with two tough tow balls, making it easy to ready your rig for hauling different trailers
- Pick between a 1 7/8" and 2" ball combination or a 2" and 2 5/16" ball mix
- The balls are welded firmly in place for maximum towing strength
- Available with or without a lift and drop
- Fits 2" hitch receivers
- Tekonsha Dual-Ball Mounts come with a 1-year warranty
It's every hauler's nightmare-you're switching between your toy box and your boat trailer, and they both call for different hitch balls. You can either break out your wrenches and pray you don't bust a knuckle changing out the hitch ball, or you can simply flip your Tekonsha Dual-Ball Mount and hit the road. Which would you rather do?
Like having two ball mounts in one, the Dual-Ball Mount from Tekonsha dramatically cuts the time and effort it takes to swap out your towing setup. When you need to go bigger or smaller, just pull it out of your 2" receiver, give it a spin and slide it back in. It doesn't get any easier than that.
The world's full of different trailers, so Tekonsha Dual Ball Trailer Hitches come in a broad range of sizes and styles. You can pick between straight mounts or mounts with a lift and drop. Plus, both styles are available with either a 1 7/8" and 2" ball combination or a 2" and 2 5/16" ball blend. Plus, Tekonsha backs every Dual Ball Trailer Hitch Mount with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/24 - 5/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready trailer hitches
- tundra rc truck
- front mount receiver
- ses billet grill instructions
- kia trailer hitch
- bmw car sun shade
- trailer hitches for jeeps
- trailer hitch for lincoln mkx
- 2012 subaru outback trailer hitch
- ford truck seat covers for f250
- auto radar detector
- car cargo liners
- truck seats covers