- Make your wiring reach all the way up to your heavy-duty hitch with a Tekonsha Fifth Wheel Wiring Adapter
- Custom configured for your pickup with factory-style connectors
- Perfect when you’re pulling a gooseneck or 5th wheel trailer
- Built from premium, all-weather components
- The Tekonsha 5th Wheel Wiring Adapter is backed with a 1-year warranty
Four feet. In the grand scheme of the universe, four little feet account for less than a speck of dirt on a farm. But when four feet are all that's separating your fifth wheel hitch's power connector to your bumper-mounted hitch wiring harness, they suddenly seem like four miles. If you can't quite make the connection, give yourself more slack with a Tekonsha Fifth Wheel Wiring Adapter.
There's no fancy technological wizardry behind this Tekonsha Wiring Adapter-it simply acts like an extension cord for your rig's hitch wiring. Custom designed for your truck with OEM-style plugs, it connects right to your factory wiring harness and runs all the way up into your pickup bed, where it's ready to join up with your trailer. It's equipped with a standard 7-way plug to work with practically any trailer. And, all Tekonsha Fifth Wheel Wiring Adapters come with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready trailer hitches
- receiver hitch tire mount
- go rhino dominator iii wheel to wheel side steps
- griots car wash review
- mercury cabin air filters
- subaru tow hitch
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- prius dashboard cover
- hitch for chevy traverse
- 2011 silverado hitch
- automobile rain guards
- bull grille guard
- car floor mats custom fit