- Simplify your trailer wiring with the Tekonsha ModuLite HD Plus Protector
- Rated to 4.2 amps for turn-signal/brake–light circuits
- Rated to 7.5 amps for the taillight circuit
- Works for most vehicles, especially those that are hard to wire
- Interprets and decodes multiplex signal inputs
- Integrated re-settable short-circuit and overload protection
- Protects itself and tow vehicle from shorts and wiring mishaps
- Advanced circuitry works on all standard vehicles with ST/STT pulse width modulation (PWM)
- Works on both 2 and 3-wire systems (not for low-side switch systems)
- Powers both LED and incandescent bulbs on vehicle & trailer
- Never sends feedback through the vehicle circuits
- Includes integrated protective cover
- Draws power directly from vehicle battery
- Uses only < 5mA of vehicle circuit to turn trailer functions on and off
- Your Tekonsha ModuLite HD Plus Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hitching up your late-model luxury vehicle and hitting the road with trailer in tow sounds like a dream. But once you start splicing and dicing that spaghetti bowl of wiring, your open-road dream can quickly turn into a Chef Boyardee nightmare. With the Tekonsha ModuLite HD Plus Protector, you can bridge the circuit-to-circuit connection with ease and save the pasta for lunch.
Tekonsha's most advanced trailer light converter, the ModuLite HD Plus Protector is perfect for hard-to-wire vehicles. It allows you to hitch up a complicated 2 or 3-wire vehicle harness to a simple 1 or 2-wire trailer circuit. And, it makes sure the amps stay steady all the way through. That way, your trailer lights stay bright, your circuits never overload and your battery stays juiced.
Rated to 4.2 amps for turn-signal/brake-light circuits and a whopping 7.5 amps for the taillight circuit, the ModuLite HD Plus boasts the heavy-duty circuitry you need. And, the integrated short-circuit and overload feature protects itself and your vehicle from wiring mishaps. What's more, Tekonsha backs your ModuLite HD Plus Protector with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01