- Protect your tow vehicle from shorts and wiring mishaps with the Tow Ready ModuLite Protector
- Rated to 2.1 amps for turn-signal/brake-light circuits
- Rated to 5.6 amps for the taillight circuit
- Perfect for vehicles with pulse width modulation and multiplex taillight circuits
- Works on both 2 and 3-wire systems (not for low-side switch systems)
- Powers both LED and incandescent bulbs on vehicle & trailer
- Never sends feedback through the vehicle circuits
- Draws power from vehicle battery using only < 5mA
- Your Tow Ready ModuLite Protector is backed by a 1-year warranty
Sure, it took some hand tools, and maybe even a power drill, to install that hitch receiver to your vehicle. But, nobody mentioned the electrical engineering degree you'd need to get those trailer lights firing. So, instead of blowing a fuse in your brain or your vehicle, light up those trailer lights with the Tow Ready ModuLite Protector.
Tow Ready's famous short-circuit protector, the ModuLite Protector, is rated to 2.1 amps for turn-signal/brake-light circuits and 5.6 amps for the taillight circuit. It works for 2 and 3-wire systems and powers both LED and incandescent bulbs on vehicle & trailer. Best yet, Tow Ready backs your ModuLite Protector with a 1-year warranty.
Tow Ready ModuLite Protector Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Trask P (DOTHAN, AL) Reviewed for a 2005 BMW X5 — Sep 21, 2014 9:33 AM
I installed this item utilizing the directions after watching a video on installing this item on youtube. The item is suppose to reduce electricity feedback. Since install, when I turn on the left blinker, the blinker on the trailer blinks brightly and the right blinker blinks dimly. It does the same when I turn on the right blinker, just vice versa. It is frustrating.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/10 - 2/12