- Round out your off-roader's recovery gear with the Tow Ready Receiver Mount Eyelet
- Forms a secure connecting point for attaching tow straps
- An essential accessory for any intrepid dune surfer
- Wrought from solid steel for unbeatable strength
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs
- Finished with a black powder coating to protect against rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Solid shank design that measures 7 3/8" long
- Fits 2" hitch receivers
- Your Tow Ready Tow Eyelet is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's not really an off-road excursion until someone in your caravan gets stuck. Maybe they misjudged the width of a trail, the depth of a stream or the thickness of the mud—no matter how they ended up spinning their wheels, they'll need a helping hand. Good thing you packed along your Tow Ready Receiver Mount Eyelet.
Tow Ready designed your Tow Eyelet for one thing and one thing only: to form a sturdy anchor point for connecting tow straps. Simple yet effective, its full-circle design is safer than a traditional hook when you're attaching chains, closed hooks and other recovery gear.
Strength is never an issue with your Tow Ready Towing Eyelet. Carved from pure steel, it has enough backbone to handle up to 10,000lbs. Plus, it's finished with a thick black powder coating that blocks rust from creeping in. Best of all, Tow Ready Towing Eyelets come with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Tow Ready Receiver Mount Eyelet
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 1/27 - 1/29