- Round out your off-roader's recovery gear with the Tekonsha Receiver Mount Eyelet
- Forms a secure connecting point for attaching tow straps
- An essential accessory for any intrepid dune surfer
- Wrought from solid steel for unbeatable strength
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs
- Finished with a black powder coating to protect against rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Solid shank design that measures 7 3/8" long
- Fits 2" hitch receivers
- Your Tekonsha Tow Eyelet is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
It's not really an off-road excursion until someone in your caravan gets stuck. Maybe they misjudged the width of a trail, the depth of a stream or the thickness of the mud—no matter how they ended up spinning their wheels, they'll need a helping hand. Good thing you packed along your Tekonsha Receiver Mount Eyelet.
Tekonsha designed your Tow Eyelet for one thing and one thing only: to form a sturdy anchor point for connecting tow straps. Simple yet effective, its full-circle design is safer than a traditional hook when you're attaching chains, closed hooks and other recovery gear.
Strength is never an issue with your Tekonsha Towing Eyelet. Carved from pure steel, it has enough backbone to handle up to 10,000lbs. Plus, it's finished with a thick black powder coating that blocks rust from creeping in. Best of all, Tekonsha Towing Eyelets come with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready trailer hitches
- brake controller wiring harness
- clear headlight covers
- dark blue car wax
- infiniti hitch cover
- mercedes dash mats
- volvo trailer hitch
- mud flaps chevy trucks
- nissan frontier trailer hitch wiring
- trailer hitch for f150
- cheap floor mats for trucks
- parking stops for garage
- air filter performance