- Ready your off-roader for safe recoveries with a Tekonsha Tow Hook
- Creates a safe anchor point for connecting tow straps
- A must-have accessory for every 4x4 that ventures off the beaten path
- Available in either a two-piece design (rated for 8000GWR) or a one-piece model (rated for 10,000GWR)
- Finished with a protective black powder coating
- Works with 2" receivers
- Your Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Hook comes with a 1-year warranty
Nothing beats an epic weekend outing in the badlands. It's just you, your 4x4 and your sense of adventure. Unfortunately, if you get a little too adventurous, you could end up axle-deep in a mud bog. Make sure you and your buddies can rescue each other from tight spots by traveling with a Tekonsha Receiver Mount Tow Hook.
An essential tool in any off-roader's trail kit, a Tekonsha Tow Hook creates a safe mounting point for connecting recovery straps. When you or your crew needs a helping hand, just slip a towing hook into your 2" receiver, run a tow strap to the downed rig, and start pullin'. You'll be back on the path and ready for action in no time.
Whether you're rolling in a lightweight Jeep or a heavyweight pickup, Tekonsha makes a range of Towing Hooks to handle any load. The two-piece receiver tow hook is rated for 8000GWR while the one-piece tow hook boasts a monstrous 10,000GWR. Both models have a protective black powder coat finish, and Tekonsha covers all their J Hooks for towing with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01