- Ready your off-roader for safe recoveries with a Tow Ready Tow Hook
- Creates a safe anchor point for connecting tow straps
- A must-have accessory for every 4x4 that ventures off the beaten path
- Available in either a two-piece design (rated for 8000GWR) or a one-piece model (rated for 10,000GWR)
- Finished with a protective black powder coating
- Works with 2" receivers
- Your Tow Ready Receiver Mount Tow Hook comes with a 1-year warranty
Nothing beats an epic weekend outing in the badlands. It's just you, your 4x4 and your sense of adventure. Unfortunately, if you get a little too adventurous, you could end up axle-deep in a mud bog. Make sure you and your buddies can rescue each other from tight spots by traveling with a Tow Ready Receiver Mount Tow Hook.
An essential tool in any off-roader's trail kit, a Tow Ready Tow Hook creates a safe mounting point for connecting recovery straps. When you or your crew needs a helping hand, just slip a towing hook into your 2" receiver, run a tow strap to the downed rig, and start pullin'. You'll be back on the path and ready for action in no time.
Whether you're rolling in a lightweight Jeep or a heavyweight pickup, Tow Ready makes a range of Towing Hooks to handle any load. The two-piece receiver tow hook is rated for 8000GWR while the one-piece tow hook boasts a monstrous 10,000GWR. Both models have a protective black powder coat finish, and Tow Ready covers all their J Hooks for towing with a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/31 - 9/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tow ready trailer hitches
- tow strap mount
- cushioned trailer hitch receiver
- t one connector
- tow package for mercedes
- honda hitch cover
- mitsubishi trailer hitch
- 2010 toyota venza trailer hitch
- 2011 subaru outback trailer hitch
- toyota tacoma throttle body spacer
- vehicle roof rack systems
- auto floor
- steps bar