- Hook up with any trailer in town with the Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount
- Adjusts up and down in 1” increments and locks securely in place
- Available in three versatile sizes: 6”, 8” and 12”
- Works for both drops and rises
- Wrought from premium aluminum and polished to a pristine shine
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs. tongue weight
- Comes with a locking hitch pin and a dual–head hitch ball (2 5/16” and 2”)
- Adjustable Trimax RAZOR XTR Ball Mount Hitches are backed by a 90 Day Warranty
With a boat trailer, toy box and camper parked out back, life should be complete. There's just one problem: they all stand at different heights. In a perfect world, you'd have three different trucks equipped with three different ball mount hitches. But, in the real world, you need a hitch that adjusts to connect with any trailer—you need the Trimax RAZOR XTR Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount.
Whether you're hitching up to a trailer that's sky high or hugging the ground, the Trimax Aluminum Ball Mount Hitch adjusts up and down in 1" increments and locks firmly into place. From deep drops to towering rises, this versatile ball mount lets you dial in the ideal height for safe, stable and secure towing. And, it comes in your choice of three sizes: 6", 8" and 12".
As easy on the eyes as it is easy to use, your Trimax Ball Hitch is built from sturdy aluminum and polished to a mirror shine. Rated at 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs tongue weight, this beauty has the strength of an all–steel beast. Best of all, it comes complete with a dual hitch ball, a hitch lock and a 90 Day Warranty.
Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott A (OCALA, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Jeep Wrangler — May 13, 2015 5:56 AM
This is one good looking hitch mount. I love the locking pin [included] The oval design is much cleaner looking than my old square one and the adjustable ball height has a smother operation. Its not just about looks - as the drop allows the trailer to work around the oversize tire. Thanks Auto Anything
Reviewed by Alex G (GRAND RAPIDS, MN) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — May 03, 2015 4:13 AM
Needed a 12" drop to get my new boat trailer on the hitch, this works great! Meanwhile,I can always raise it easily for other stuff, and it looks great on the back of my F250 super duty with a 6" lift.
Reviewed by Dale V (CHELSEA, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 10, 2015 10:39 AM
Arrived in a timely manner. Nice case. Nice finish. Installed easily and did the job it was designed to do. It has a beautiful finish so the only complaint I have is that after the haul, upon removal it left large scratch marks across the riser. Overall a great hitch though. Very solid.
Reviewed by Donald P (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Apr 03, 2015 6:52 AM
The trimax razor aluminum ajustable hitch really looks great but more important is that it is very functional. To be able to adjust to the height of the trailer makes towing better and safer.
- Save 15% Use Promo Code TRIMAX15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Trimax Knife With Purchase - A $12.99 Value!
- Ships Between 7/01 - 7/06