- Hook up with any trailer in town with the Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount
- Adjusts up and down in 1” increments and locks securely in place
- Available in three versatile sizes: 6”, 8” and 12”
- Works for both drops and rises
- Wrought from premium aluminum and polished to a pristine shine
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs. tongue weight
- Comes with a locking hitch pin and a dual–head hitch ball (2 5/16” and 2”)
- Adjustable Trimax RAZOR XTR Ball Mount Hitches are backed by a 90 Day Warranty
With a boat trailer, toy box and camper parked out back, life should be complete. There's just one problem: they all stand at different heights. In a perfect world, you'd have three different trucks equipped with three different ball mount hitches. But, in the real world, you need a hitch that adjusts to connect with any trailer—you need the Trimax RAZOR XTR Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount.
Whether you're hitching up to a trailer that's sky high or hugging the ground, the Trimax Aluminum Ball Mount Hitch adjusts up and down in 1" increments and locks firmly into place. From deep drops to towering rises, this versatile ball mount lets you dial in the ideal height for safe, stable and secure towing. And, it comes in your choice of three sizes: 6", 8" and 12".
As easy on the eyes as it is easy to use, your Trimax Ball Hitch is built from sturdy aluminum and polished to a mirror shine. Rated at 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs tongue weight, this beauty has the strength of an all–steel beast. Best of all, it comes complete with a dual hitch ball, a hitch lock and a 90 Day Warranty.
Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount Customer Reviews
41 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mortimer T (Mesquite, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Oct 22, 2015 9:27 AM
I have three trailers that each ride at a different height I was having to change my hitch when I used different trailers. This hitch solved all the problems and is easy to store when not in use.
Reviewed by Alexander S (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-250 — Jul 24, 2015 3:02 AM
The hitch is a well built and functional hitch. The kit I was sent which included the hitch and a pin to lock the hitch to the receiver on the truck. The pin was too short and would not protrude far enough through the receiver to allow the lock that was provided to be able to function. I contacted the vendor and they flippantly commented that if I had a newer vehicle then the pin would not work and I could buy another, longer, pin from them. This is not full disclosure advertising. I wanted
Reviewed by Ken S (Olympia, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 13, 2015 11:08 PM
I used this hitch ball right away and it worked great I would have given it a 5 star but the lock pin is too short if they would ask which truck it is for and include the correct length pin as part of the sale instead of making you pay an extra $34 for the right length pin
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free RAZOR Hitch Ball Mount Storage Bag & Pin With Purchase - A $34.98 Value!
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- trimax hitches
- camper wheel lock
- class 5 adjustable ball mount
- european tow hitch
- dodge trailer hitch
- chevy hitch covers
- smart car trailer hitch
- tow hitch for toyota sienna
- ball for forester hitch
- jeep cherokee trailer hitch
- roof storage for a suv
- accessories winter driving
- afe exhaust system for 2009 siverado