- Hook up with any trailer in town with the Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount
- Adjusts up and down in 1” increments and locks securely in place
- Available in three versatile sizes: 6”, 8” and 12”
- Works for both drops and rises for lifted or lowered trucks and SUVs
- Wrought from premium aluminum and polished to a pristine shine
- Rated for up to 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs. tongue weight
- Includes a locking hitch pin and a dual–head hitch ball (2 5/16” and 2”)
- Adjustable Trimax RAZOR XTR Ball Mount Hitches are backed by a 90 Day Warranty
With a boat trailer, toy box and camper parked out back, life should be complete. There's just one problem: they all stand at different heights. In a perfect world, you'd have three different trucks equipped with three different ball mount hitches. But, in the real world, you need a hitch that adjusts to connect with any trailer—you need the Trimax RAZOR XTR Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount.
Whether you're hitching up to a trailer that's sky high or hugging the ground, the Trimax Aluminum Ball Mount Hitch adjusts up and down in 1" increments and locks firmly into place. From deep drops to towering rises, this versatile ball mount lets you dial in the ideal height for safe, stable and secure towing. And, it comes in your choice of three sizes: 6", 8" and 12".
As easy on the eyes as it is easy to use, your Trimax Ball Hitch is built from sturdy aluminum and polished to a mirror shine. Rated at 10,000lbs gross and 1,500lbs tongue weight, this beauty has the strength of an all–steel beast. Best of all, it comes complete with a dual hitch ball, a hitch lock and a 90 Day Warranty.
Trimax RAZOR XTR Aluminum Adjustable Hitch Ball Mount Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (Kyle, SD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 21, 2017 9:45 AM
Razor has built a superior quality hitch and adjustable height feature that is usable for more than one hauling situation. Quality is affordable if you shop for items like this at Auto Anything.
Reviewed by Ralph R (DECATUR, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Land Cruiser — Dec 19, 2016 5:47 PM
I was so impressed with this hitch. It is almost too nice looking to use. It is solid, extremely well made, and sharp looking. I finally have one hitch for all of my trailers.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free RAZOR Hitch Ball Mount Storage Bag & Pin With Purchase - A $34.99 Value!
Ships Between 8/01 - 8/03