- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Trimax Receiver Lock keeps your hitch-mounted accessories secure from theft
- Machined from 100% forged steel and chrome plated
- Water tight cap helps to seal out dirt and corrosion
- Easily locks and unlocks with effortless 1/4-turn operation
- Comes with 2 keys, so you’ll always have a spare
- Your Trimax Receiver Lock is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
In this day and age, you can either lock it or lose it. Trimax Receiver Locks prevent the “lose it" by protecting your ball mount, bike rack or other hitch-mounted accessories from theft.
Machined from 100% forged steel and a chrome-plated finish, Trimax Receiver Locks offer more than 5800 lbs of head pull strength. And, they feature large 1/2" dual lock lugs that prevent false locking—lock can't just pop open. A quarter turn of the rugged tube key locks and unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Plus, it boasts a water tight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion.
Trimax locks are available in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your receiver hitch. And, each lock includes two keys. What's more, your Trimax Receiver Lock comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Receiver Lock Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul R (ASHLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota 4Runner — Aug 04, 2015 9:56 PM
Yes, my boat trailer is padlocked to the ball, but anyone could remove the hitch pin and take the ball and trailer as a 2" receiver is pretty standard on most rigs. I definitely did not want another key for locking the hitch pin to my rig. Who needs another key to keep up with? I was glad to find this hitch pin with a combination lock. The pin, which mates the receiver to the rig, seems as strong as a standard unlocked clip pin and the combination was easy to set and open.