Trimax Receiver Lock
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 11/24 - 11/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Trimax Receiver Lock keeps your hitch-mounted accessories secure from theft
- Machined from 100% forged steel and chrome plated
- Water tight cap helps to seal out dirt and corrosion
- Easily locks and unlocks with effortless 1/4-turn operation
- Comes with 2 keys, so you’ll always have a spare
- Your Trimax Receiver Lock is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
In this day and age, you can either lock it or lose it. Trimax Receiver Locks prevent the “lose it" by protecting your ball mount, bike rack or other hitch-mounted accessories from theft.
Machined from 100% forged steel and a chrome-plated finish, Trimax Receiver Locks offer more than 5800 lbs of head pull strength. And, they feature large 1/2" dual lock lugs that prevent false locking—lock can't just pop open. A quarter turn of the rugged tube key locks and unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Plus, it boasts a water tight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion.
Trimax locks are available in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your receiver hitch. And, each lock includes two keys. What's more, your Trimax Receiver Lock comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Receiver Lock Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by DALE P (BOOKER, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-250 — Sep 20, 2013 8:34 AM
Trimax is well build and solid. Have several of their products and all are outstanding. AutoAnything is an excellent company and delivers fast service and customer service above the norm.
Reviewed by Steven S (NEWNAN, GA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X3 — Jul 07, 2013 5:44 AM
I didn't want to add yet another key to my keyring, and this fit my needs perfectly. It's easy to set ones personal 4-digit code, and the rubber dust cover keeps the mechanism clean. Robust in function and yet very unobtrusive, at an affordable price. I highly recommend it!
- how to keep someone from stealing your trailer
- curt hitch pin
- softride quietride tightening hitch pin lock
- trimax razor adjustable ball mount
- smart car hitches
- vw trailer hitch
- jeep hitch pin
- locking hitch pin for chevy silverado
- nissan murano trailer hitch
- saturn vue hitch
- car window rain guards
- luggage carriers
- truck box