Trimax Receiver Lock
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/24 - 4/28
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Trimax Receiver Lock keeps your hitch-mounted accessories secure from theft
- Machined from 100% forged steel and chrome plated
- Water tight cap helps to seal out dirt and corrosion
- Easily locks and unlocks with effortless 1/4-turn operation
- Comes with 2 keys, so you’ll always have a spare
- Your Trimax Receiver Lock is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
In this day and age, you can either lock it or lose it. Trimax Receiver Locks prevent the “lose it" by protecting your ball mount, bike rack or other hitch-mounted accessories from theft.
Machined from 100% forged steel and a chrome-plated finish, Trimax Receiver Locks offer more than 5800 lbs of head pull strength. And, they feature large 1/2" dual lock lugs that prevent false locking—lock can't just pop open. A quarter turn of the rugged tube key locks and unlocks the strongest locking pin on the market. Plus, it boasts a water tight cap that seals out dirt and corrosion.
Trimax locks are available in a variety of sizes and styles to fit your receiver hitch. And, each lock includes two keys. What's more, your Trimax Receiver Lock comes with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
Trimax Receiver Lock Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
- trimax trailer hitch
- locking receiver pin
- adjustable aluminum ball hitch
- hitch lock set
- infiniti hitch cover
- trailer hitch mercedes
- trailer wiring chevy truck
- jeep grand cherokee floor mats 2012
- 2012 ford escape trailer hitch
- hitch for mazda 5
- bumper guards for trucks
- dash kits for cars
- grills for trucks