- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Defend against expensive damage and get a boost up to your roof with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step
- Absorbs bumps, knocks and scrapes so your bumper doesn’t end up with dents, cracks and scratches
- Doubles as a hitch step, making it easy to load your cargo bag, slide your kayak into its carrier, wash your roof or access your truck bed
- Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs
- Fits any standard 2” receiver (hitch pin not included on some models)
- The step surface measures 11.5” wide by 3.5” deep
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, backing up is an exercise in educated guessing. You know approximately how long your auto is, but misjudging a maneuver by even half an inch can send you on a costly trip to the body shop. Protect your back side from expensive dents, scratches and cracks with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step. Like a bumper for your bumper, it takes the blows so your rear end remains factory fresh.
Defending your rig's derriere from damage is just the beginning with the WeatherTech BumpStep. This versatile upgrade also doubles as a hitch step. Climb aboard to pack luggage in your cargo carrier, load your kayak into its carrier, scrub away bird scuzz during the next car wash, or access your truck bed. The Bump Step Hitch Step puts your roof right in reach, and its textured surface ensures you keep your footing once you're up there.
Built to take a beating, the Bump Step Trailer Hitch Step is made from an intense injection-molded composite resin that's rated to support up to 300 lbs. It mounts to any standard 2" receiver hitch, and the step surface measures a full 11.5" wide by 3.5" deep. Made in the USA, your WeatherTech BumpStep also boasts a 3-Year Warranty.
WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen S (Pleasant Hill, MO) Reviewed for a 2017 Honda Ridgeline — Saturday at 5:59 AM
Seems like quality product but limited function. Using on pickup. If gate down it is covered. OK to use as step, but no advantage over bumper. Looks like biggest value is to stop small bumps from behind.
Reviewed by Dennis H (MANTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Jan 11, 2017 6:11 AM
Good step. Looks like it will help greatly to protect the bumper in parking lots. I like this much better than the weather tech floor liners which stain easier than any floor mat I have used and could only be cleaned with weather tech cleaner.
Reviewed by John J p (OCALA, FL) — May 31, 2016 5:55 AM
I like the looks and the design that makes it easier to climb in the bed. Too new to say how it will hold up. I hope it offers some protection in case of a bumper tap from another car.
Reviewed by JOHN WILLIAM M (LAUREL PARK, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2016 7:52 AM
As an "old man" I bought this step to help me load by truck and do things in the truck bed. It is excellent for that. I had an old hitch pin with no lock and used it. I quickly learned that the life of this item on YOUR truck without a locking pin was very short and the aftermarket for these steps at yard and junk sales is very good. I now have it locked on and so should you.
- weathertech trailer hitches
- trailer tail light converter
- lexus bling license plate frame
- putco chrome trim mirror covers
- tow package for mercedes
- toyota bras
- kia tow hitch
- ram 1500 receiver hitch
- 2010 honda crv trailer hitch
- 2012 dodge ram trailer hitch
- nerf bar steps
- roof rack cargo
- truck bed covers san diego