- Defend against expensive damage and get a boost up to your roof with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step
- Absorbs bumps, knocks and scrapes so your bumper doesn’t end up with dents, cracks and scratches
- Doubles as a hitch step, making it easy to load your cargo bag, slide your kayak into its carrier, wash your roof or access your truck bed
- Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs
- Fits any standard 2” receiver (hitch pin not included on some models)
- The step surface measures 11.5” wide by 3.5” deep
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, backing up is an exercise in educated guessing. You know approximately how long your auto is, but misjudging a maneuver by even half an inch can send you on a costly trip to the body shop. Protect your back side from expensive dents, scratches and cracks with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step. Like a bumper for your bumper, it takes the blows so your rear end remains factory fresh.
Defending your rig's derriere from damage is just the beginning with the WeatherTech BumpStep. This versatile upgrade also doubles as a hitch step. Climb aboard to pack luggage in your cargo carrier, load your kayak into its carrier, scrub away bird scuzz during the next car wash, or access your truck bed. The Bump Step Hitch Step puts your roof right in reach, and its textured surface ensures you keep your footing once you're up there.
Built to take a beating, the Bump Step Trailer Hitch Step is made from an intense injection-molded composite resin that's rated to support up to 300 lbs. It mounts to any standard 2" receiver hitch, and the step surface measures a full 11.5" wide by 3.5" deep. Made in the USA, your WeatherTech BumpStep also boasts a 3-Year Warranty.
WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul B (Columbia, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan NV — Feb 17, 2015 5:26 PM
Purchased the product to prevent any accidental and potentially expensive bumps to the rear of my vehicle. I hope I never have to utilize it, but I bet I will.
Reviewed by Larry L (Missoula, MT) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2015 7:55 PM
I had installed for less than 2 weeks, bumped a pole on a cold night and it snapped off. The composite material with which it is made obviously has no tolerance when cold. I would not recommend.
Reviewed by Bryan P (Middleburg, FL) — Dec 28, 2014 12:05 PM
Perfect not only for short people in a large vehicle but also aids our large K-9 family by giving them a step up as well. Hope we never crash test it, but just in case it will be between the rear of our vehicle and an object on a collision course.
Reviewed by David B (Fort Myers, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Dec 11, 2014 4:53 AM
From the get go I found the Weather Teck BumpStep Hitch Step a very useful add-on for my truck. It helped getting access to my loads I was transporting but also gave a sense of security when backing-up in tight places knowing that if another vehicle was touched the resulting damages would be minor or even not at all.
Reviewed by Barbara B (MEAD, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Toyota Tundra — Jul 10, 2014 10:41 PM
The step is just the right size, large enough for one foot to be securely planted on it. I love the fact that it's made of plastic, in case I accidently walk into it, but I haven't yet. It was a little loose fitting in the receiver, but I hammered a wooden shim into the bottom side, and it's very nearly wiggle free when I step on it now.
WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weathertech trailer hitches
- bully step hitch
- hitchmate hm4045
- rhino dominator hitch step
- kia tow hitch
- subaru trailer hitch
- toyota hitch cover
- best cold air intake for 2011 camaro ss
- nissan pathfinder hitch cover
- honda insight trailer hitch
- floor mat for truck
- performance brake rotors and pads
- soft tonneau cover parts