- Defend against expensive damage and get a boost up to your roof with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step
- Absorbs bumps, knocks and scrapes so your bumper doesn’t end up with dents, cracks and scratches
- Doubles as a hitch step, making it easy to load your cargo bag, slide your kayak into its carrier, wash your roof or access your truck bed
- Strong enough to support up to 300 lbs
- Fits any standard 2” receiver (hitch pin not included on some models)
- The step surface measures 11.5” wide by 3.5” deep
- Built with pride in the USA
- Your WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step comes with a 3-Year Warranty
Unless you have eyes in the back of your head, backing up is an exercise in educated guessing. You know approximately how long your auto is, but misjudging a maneuver by even half an inch can send you on a costly trip to the body shop. Protect your back side from expensive dents, scratches and cracks with the WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step. Like a bumper for your bumper, it takes the blows so your rear end remains factory fresh.
Defending your rig's derriere from damage is just the beginning with the WeatherTech BumpStep. This versatile upgrade also doubles as a hitch step. Climb aboard to pack luggage in your cargo carrier, load your kayak into its carrier, scrub away bird scuzz during the next car wash, or access your truck bed. The Bump Step Hitch Step puts your roof right in reach, and its textured surface ensures you keep your footing once you're up there.
Built to take a beating, the Bump Step Trailer Hitch Step is made from an intense injection-molded composite resin that's rated to support up to 300 lbs. It mounts to any standard 2" receiver hitch, and the step surface measures a full 11.5" wide by 3.5" deep. Made in the USA, your WeatherTech BumpStep also boasts a 3-Year Warranty.
WeatherTech BumpStep Hitch Step Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eric G M (Edgewater, MD) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Dec 19, 2015 6:46 AM
reaching or climbing into the bed of the truck just got easyer. Hopefully don,t need to find out how it might protect a little in the back end.
Reviewed by Albert N (BRANDYWINE, MD) — Jun 22, 2015 9:16 AM
For some reason I thought it was hard rubber. Turns out it is hard plastic. I've only tapped one cinder block wall backing up with it so far and it held up. So far I'm happy with it.
Reviewed by Paul B (Columbia, IL) Reviewed for a 2015 Honda Civic — Feb 17, 2015 5:26 PM
Purchased the product to prevent any accidental and potentially expensive bumps to the rear of my vehicle. I hope I never have to utilize it, but I bet I will.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/15 - 2/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
- weathertech trailer hitches
- lund truck hitch step
- trailer hitch ball step
- buy black hitch step with led light
- chevy truck trailer wiring kit
- honda trailer hitch
- infiniti hitch cover
- 2012 subaru impreza trailer hitch
- trailer hitch for toyota rav4
- step hitch for dodge ram
- automobile rain guards
- custom car floor liners
- high flow air intake