- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent towing tragedies with a Weigh Safe Trailer Hitch Adjustable Ball Mount
- Built-in scale uses the pressure on the ball to measure your tongue weight (lbs.)
- Constructed from durable T-6061 aluminum for added strength and shine
- Available in several adjustable sizes and your choice of receiver hitch size
- Your trailer hitch ball is secure with the included key lock assembly
- Each mount includes two stainless steel hitch balls—a 2" and a 2 5/16" (additional ball sizes sold separately)
- Weigh Safe Hitch Ball Mounts are made in the USA
- Your Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
From cement mixers on work days to campers on the weekend, your hard-working rig hauls it all. Save yourself the hassle of swapping ball mounts as often as you swap trailers and equip your truck with a Weigh Safe Trailer Hitch Adjustable Ball Mount.
Featuring an innovative built-in scale, the Weigh Safe Hitch measures the pressure on your hitch ball to clearly display your tongue weight in lbs., ensuring your vehicle is properly balanced and safe to hit the road. Weigh Safe Ball Mounts are crafted from high-quality T-6061 aluminum in several adjustable sizes and your choice of shaft to fit your trailer hitch.
Each Weigh Safe Adjustable Ball Mount includes two stainless steel hitch balls, a 2" and a 2 5/16", with a variety of additional ball sizes available separately. Your Weigh Safe Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount is made in the USA and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Weigh Safe Trailer Hitch Adjustable Ball Mount Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed M (JONESBORO, AR) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Nov 07, 2017 4:09 AM
I have pulled trailers hundreds of thousands of miles. Single axle to heavy-duty equipment and enclosed trailers 30' or more in length. Coast-to-coast including through Manhattan and Los Angeles. I know a little about how to properly load trailers. Weigh Safe is the best idea and single biggest increase to safety and reduction in tire wear I have seen. Amazing you can move equipment inches and change tongue weight hundreds of pounds. No guesswork or having to rely on feel of trailer.
Reviewed by Liliya N (KENT, WA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Oct 19, 2017 8:41 PM
It's a really good quality. 6 Inch drop Fits perfect rotated under my hitch Definitely recommend it
Reviewed by Jennifer G (Beaverton, OR) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Aug 10, 2017 5:22 AM
Came in a somewhat beat up box, but of course the product didn't suffer a bit Very easy to install Have swapped out the different size balls several times already and that is very easy as well Does not come with a locking pin for the connection to your slide, so you will want to purchase that - don't want someone deciding to remove this from your vehicle, because it is that handsome
- weigh safe trailer hitches
- trailer rack locks
- does rollbak stay dry
- f150 superchip flashpaq review
- dodge hitch cover
- dodge trailer hitch
- lexus rear view mirror replacement
- nissan murano hitch wiring
- trailer hitches for ford explorer
- lexus es350 bra
- bed liners for pickup trucks
- pick up truck tool boxes
- window rain guards for cars