- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tow your trailer the right way with the Westin Receiver Hitch
- Hitches are custom-made to fit your year, make and model
- Available in multiple weight classes and receiver sizes (depends on vehicle)
- Welded forged-steel collar provides added strength
- E-coating ensures long-lasting corrosion protection
- Rugged textured black finish matches your vehicle cladding and bumper
- Steel-capped tubed ends include a rubber plug for a finished look
- Convenient built-in mounting tab for electrical connector
- Includes receiver hitch and all necessary hardware for bolt-on installation (most models)
- Your Westin Receiver Hitch is backed by a 3-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty
Whether you’re hauling toys or lugging loads, you gotta know how to tow. So tow and go with the brute strength of a Westin Receiver Hitch. Available in multiple weight classes and receiver sizes, this heavy-duty Westin Hitch is just the right start.
Crafted to fit your specific year, make and model vehicle, Westin Hitches boast a perfect fit. It’s this custom fit that makes for an easy, no-drill installation that takes less than an hour for most vehicles. And to make it even easier, your Westin Trailer Hitch includes all the required hardware.
Towing is all about strength, so your Westin Receiver Hitch is built strong with a welded forged-steel collar. The textured black powder coat delivers maximum rust protection and happens to match most vehicles’ cladding and bumper. Plus, the steel-capped tubed ends make for a finished look. Westin backs your Receiver Hitch with a 3-year finish warranty and a Lifetime Structural Warranty.
Westin Receiver Hitches Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark M (WEST RICHLAND, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Sienna — Mar 12, 2018 11:09 PM
The cross tube and receiver could both be rotated afew degrees before welding which would provide better clearrance for inclines. Otherwise the product is strong and well made. Installation was easy.