- Give your trailer ball a little help with the Westin Trailer Coupler
- Designed to accommodate your choice of 1 7/8” and 2” trailer ball
- Couplers are available with 2”, 2.5” or 3” channel sizes
- Includes a lockable latch for added towing security
- Bolt-on installation lets you hit the road in no time
- Coated with a durable zinc finish to resist corrosion
- Your Westin Trailer Coupler is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
It may sound like a tongue twister, but proper trailer-to-vehicle trailer ball pivoting is pivotal to proper trailer towing. So instead of twisting your trailer’s tongue, equip it with the Westin Trailer Coupler to make a powerful trailer-to-vehicle connection.
With the Westin Towing Coupler, it’s all about choice. These handy tow accessories accommodate your choice of 1 7/8” or 2” trailer ball sizes and depending on what you’re towing, you can select from 2”, 2.5” or 3” channel sizes. After you customize your set-up, the quick and easy bolt-on installation has you towing in a flash.
For added trailer security, the Westin Trailer Towing Coupler features a built-in lockable latch and durable zinc-coated steel construction. Westin backs your Trailer Coupler with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
There are no customer reviews for this product
- westin trailer hitches
- westinâ® - ultimate bull bar
- xpel headlight protection kit
- towing starter kit
- best car floor waterproof mate buick regal 2011
- kia trailer hitches
- subaru trailer hitch
- gooseneck in nissan titan
- honda civic windshield sun shade
- trailer hitch for 2013 malibu
- cargo liners for suvs
- are bed covers
- mud guards for trucks