- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ready your horse for the race by installing a B&M Street/Strip Ford AOD Automatic Transmission
- Features first, second and overdrive ratios of 2.40:1, 1.47:1 and .61:7
- Rebuilt performance pump assembly and governor assure proper oil flow rate and pressure
- Comes with a B&M shift lever or stock Mustang lever for use in late-model pony cars
- All-new friction plates inserted to reduce slippage and extend clutch life
- Boasts an original overdrive band, low roller clutch with lube hole in the inner race, transmission filter and a fully recalibrated valve body
- Suitable for use with engines with a maximum 500 hp and 450 ft-lbs of torque
- Your B&M Ford AOD Auto Transmission carries a 90-day limited warranty
You’re more likely to hear the thrum of idling engines than a crowd singing “My Old Kentucky Home” on your version of race day. But even if you spend more time on the highway and surface streets than the drag strip, take good care of your thoroughbred by installing a performance B&M Street/Strip Ford AOD Automatic Transmission.
Modified specifically for late-model (1980-1993) Mustangs – and including a B&M shift lever or stock Mustang lever – this transmission benefits from a long list of restored, rebuilt and recalibrated components. By extension, you will too. These parts are headlined by aftermarket friction plates to lengthen the life of your clutch while reducing slippage and an all-new pump assembly and governor pairing to ensure ideal oil flow and pressure.
B&M AOD Transmission for Ford provides firm shifts in a standard shift pattern, featuring a first gear ratio of 2.40:1, a second gear ratio of 1.47:1, and an overdrive ratio of .61:7. It’s clear that the only way to race is with a B&M Ford AOD Transmission, each one backed by a 90-day limited warranty.