- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Change the way your ride runs with a B&M Street/Strip GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission
- Delivers firm shift action and standard shift pattern for high-octane street or mild strip use
- Replacement friction plates improve performance while extending clutch life and reducing slippage
- Intermediate roller clutches boosts torque transmission within the B&M TH-350
- New thrust bearings lower odds of lateral movement of various components
- Also includes extra-wide direct drum bushing, machined forward and direct pistons and brand-new kickdown band with welded anchors
- B&M GM TH-350 Auto Transmissions have a first gear ratio of 2:52 and a second gear ratio of 1:52
- Able to handle up to 450 hp with a maximum 400 ft-lbs of torque
- 6” tailshaft and 7” separation on top bellhousing bolts
- Your B&M TH-350 Automatic Transmission carries a 90-day limited warranty
Years of investments have gone into that four-wheeled beauty you call your own – down payments of time, money and elbow-grease – but you haven’t quite taken the guesswork out of your high-performance tranny repair. Go from middle-of-the-pack finisher to photo-finish phenom by upgrading your ride with a totally rebuilt B&M Street/Strip GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission.
Improvement after improvement has been made to ensure optimum performance with any engines producing up to 450 hp and 400 ft-lbs of torque. Less of a converter, the B&M GM TH-350 Automatic Transmission delivers firm shifts in a standard pattern and is equipped with a wide-range of difference-making features – from an extra-wide direct drum bushing and machined forward and direct pistons, to an improved kickdown band with welded anchors.
Answering only to the highest standards – their own – the expert hands and minds at B&M changed the name of the game by installing all-new friction plates. They won’t just improve your GM’s overall performance, but see to it that the clutches last longer due to the reduction in slippage. Your B&M TH-350 Automatic Transmission is backed by a 90-day limited warranty.