- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Prevent overheating by outfitting your machine with B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Coolers
- Stacked plate design in a larger-than-stock capacity – ideal for racing and heavy-duty applications
- Manufactured from durable aluminum then oven-brazed for reliable service over the years
- B&M Universal and Race SuperCoolers are pressure-tested to 200 psi
- Includes .5” NPT fittings – easily adapted to AN fittings
- Your B&M SuperCooler is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Whether racing or towing, no cooling job is too great for a B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Cooler. All-aluminum and furnace-brazed, these high-quality heat exchangers feature an efficient stacked plate design and built-in .5” NPT fittings. Pressure-tested to 200 psi. 1-year limited warranty.
B&M SuperCooler Universal and Race Coolers Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John L (Marion, IA) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy C/K 2500 — Dec 13, 2008 8:39 AM
It is what was already installed on my truck. I wanted to keep the same size of cooler on it. B&M coolers are one of the top brand names and can be trusted. I do not think any one can beat them.
Reviewed by Laurence C (Kingston, Kingston) Reviewed for a 2001 Subaru Forester — Jul 14, 2007 7:59 PM
Works well on my 2.0 lt. turbo forester. Its just my perception that it could be larger to have more oil in circulation. Unfortunately I didn't put on a temp gauge.